Another ALLEGED foreign pedo picked up. Anyone know this Cebu resident ?

Terry P
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

That's about it. Of course save to your computer and attache flies. That's how it works. 

I'm using my android phone

I can get stuff onto messenger no problems from most sources. Can't get the same stuff onto the forum

Perhaps I need a teenager

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, TerryP said:

Careful Terry...:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Detective Google will tell you that the specific charge is for sodomy with an under 12 year old.  There is not much other info out there to find.

The mugshots are from BI Philippines.  There is nothing available connected to a search of American sites.  ALL the news about this guy comes from Philippine sources.  It starts to sound suspicious,  How so?  Well I would expect an American news source to pick up on this and they have not.  My suspicious nature has me thinking how easy it would be for a vicious ex wife to drop a dime to the right people and say "child abuse".  The liberals are all over that!

So it is still an alleged crime but it will be enough to have him dragged back to the US and blacklisted from the Philippines.

Dave, you said what I was thinking when I stated we needed more information and that we didn't know the whole story yet.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, TerryP said:

I'm using my android phone

I can get stuff onto messenger no problems from most sources. Can't get the same stuff onto the forum

Then if saved the pic is on your phone and when you are using the phone to post on the forum , well why cant you choose the file/pic and upload it? I just tested it now, "add File" it says so search for what you want. It will give you a choice, albums is a good place to look. 

Phone is no different than a computer in that sense. 

Teenages can teach you but becareful lol :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Thanks 1

Gator
Posted
Posted

Without hard evidence a mere allegation by an angry spouse or gf, ex or not, is not enough to justify the cost of extradition. Nor would an arrest warrant be issued without evidence. In the case of minors, the press in the USA is forbidden to mention the name(s) of victims. If Tyler was related to or the father of the victim then no names would be mentioned and therefore it’s highly unlikely the press would even report on it. Even they did, nothing would show up in an online search of his name. Of course I’m just speculating, but more then likely, due to the nature of the alleged crime, it was a sealed proceeding and a sealed indictment. 

I can’t tell you how any times I’d arrest someone, or during a traffic stop, an out of county or out of state warrant would pop up and the issuing agency would not confirm the warrant. If they did they would have to bear the cost of extradition and incarceration while awaiting transport. Unless it was a very serious crime, like what is alleged against Tyler, the person was let go and allowed to escape justice on the warrant. 

Another possibility is that a pic showed up clearly showing him sodomizing an underage victim. I don’t know enough about Oregon law to say that even if the victim is not identified if that would be enough evidence to justify an arrest warrant and subsequent extradition (even canceling his passport to get him deported......someone has to pay for his return and for the guard(s)). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gator said:

Without hard evidence a mere allegation by an angry spouse or gf, ex or not, is not enough to justify the cost of extradition. Nor would an arrest warrant be issued without evidence

We only have BI's word that he is to be extradited.  Quite possibly just sitting in the detention area. Perhaps just waiting to be deported, the Philippine way.  I could name names of others this has happened to.  Roy comes to mind.  This is Philippines. It is not always done as I suggest, but it does happen.  Believe it or not, thats up to you. All I am offering is alternative possible facts :56da64a413b01_3_12_311:.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Believe it or not, thats up to you.

CEBU, Philippines —
The arresting agents were reportedly armed with a mission order which Morente issued at the request of American authorities in Manila.

arrest warrant issued by a circuit Court in Josephine County, Oregon on November 4 last year.
He was allegedly charged before the said court with the crime of sodomy in the first degree.

cancellation of his passport by the State Department.

I think we can believe this one Dave,,,I pasted relevant portions of the article that leads me to believe this one. I dont think even if the local officials are corrupt that they would want to go up against the extradition treaty and the US federal goverment. The way I read it the Yanks knew he was there (if they didnt they do now) :thumbsup:
  • Like 2

Terry P
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, scott h said:
CEBU, Philippines —
The arresting agents were reportedly armed with a mission order which Morente issued at the request of American authorities in Manila.

arrest warrant issued by a circuit Court in Josephine County, Oregon on November 4 last year.
He was allegedly charged before the said court with the crime of sodomy in the first degree.

cancellation of his passport by the State Department.

I think we can believe this one Dave,,,I pasted relevant portions of the article that leads me to believe this one. I dont think even if the local officials are corrupt that they would want to go up against the extradition treaty and the US federal goverment. The way I read it the Yanks knew he was there (if they didnt they do now) :thumbsup:

Nice one Scott

The vast majority of expats are law abiding respectable people 

These criminals need bringing to justice for the sake of the rest

• Like 3