Policeman murders mother and son execution style and walks away as if nothing happened.

RBM
Posted
Posted

This will depend on where he was born and grew up.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, RBM said:

This will depend on where he was born and grew up.

Not sure what you mean, but funny you said it.  Our gardener knows the guy from grade school on up in Pangasinan.  He said he thought he was a nice guy.  I will take that with a grain of salt.

14 hours ago, hk blues said:

I read something earlier about how she is going to get counselling or therapy or whatever.

My wife places some blame on the kid.  I did not watch the full video, but apparently the kid was egging him on, and Filipino pride kicked in and he killed him.  The kid was unemotional too.  Very messed up!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Not sure what you mean, but funny you said it.  Our gardener knows the guy from grade school on up in Pangasinan.  He said he thought he was a nice guy.  I will take that with a grain of salt.

My wife places some blame on the kid.  I did not watch the full video, but apparently the kid was egging him on, and Filipino pride kicked in and he killed him.  The kid was unemotional too.  Very messed up!

From reading Jonel Nuezca's rap sheet he may have been involved with drugs avoided a drug test and protected drug dealers. Meth changes people and may partly explain his actions that day. "Allegedly". 

Edited by Old55

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

He said he thought he was a nice guy. 

They said the same about The Yorkshire Ripper! 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, graham59 said:

The man is clearly a dangerous psychopath, and the worst kind of bully.

No excuses please. 

An example should be made of him...and those who 'protected' him over many years.  

Very well said Graham. :tiphat:

Those that protected him or looked the other way. Root cause of so many of the issues in Philippines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Very well said Graham. :tiphat:

Those that protected him or looked the other way. Root cause of so many of the issues in Philippines. 

Even my wife, whilst not trying to excuse the officer, tried to suggest that the daughter encouraging her father was somehow a factor in defence of the indefensible.  I simply put this down to a lifetime of living under a regime that discourages questioning of any authority for fear of retribution.  And, to be fair, this incident does nothing to suggest they are wrong. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Even my wife, whilst not trying to excuse the officer, tried to suggest that the daughter encouraging her father was somehow a factor in defence of the indefensible.  I simply put this down to a lifetime of living under a regime that discourages questioning of any authority for fear of retribution.  And, to be fair, this incident does nothing to suggest they are wrong. 

The extended video apparently shows the daughter hitting the womens arm and telling her to let her son go, she then starts ranting that her father is a policeman.  Clearly the kid has been brainwashed, a bit like officer's wive's in the military when they try to tell others " don't you know who my husband is? "

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Shady
Posted
Posted

9 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

apparently the kid was egging him on, and Filipino pride kicked in and he killed him.

It was his own kid who said "my father's a policeman" and the lady said "I don't care", and that apparently wounded his pride enough to murder her and her son.

I heard he knew he was being recorded, which if true leads me to believe he was drunk or high or both.

With his bad record, he never should have been allowed a gun off-duty, his superiors should be charged as well.

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Shady said:

With his bad record, he never should have been allowed a gun off-duty, his superiors should be charged as well.

With his bad record he never should have been allowed a gun at any time and should have been fired long ago.  If retained, he should have desk job and never allowed out!:tiphat:

• Like 4