1 hour ago, Queenie O. said:

Love the gate and the stone path--sweet!  You're lucky to have all that grass. :smile:

Thanks.

Oh, and I have cared for and cosseted that grass, believe me.  :biggrin:  

Hopefully my lawnmower in England will soon be headed this way in a Balikbayan box too. :)

(They are ridiculously expensive here). 

Edited by graham59
  • Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do have lots of flowers too.  I took these pics this morning, when the sun wasn't too bright:      

If one has a small space that they can set aside in their yard, a compost pile is great to have. We put out fruit rinds all day and vegetable waste and grass leaf cuttings. You'd be surprised how quic

Actually there is at least a 2 feet depth of 'imported' (and dug from the bed of the small stream next to us) earth on top of the original rice paddy soil. This is mainly an anti-flooding measure

Posted Images

• Forum Support
19 hours ago, graham59 said:

We have pretty distinct wet and (current)) dry seasons up here in Pangasinan.

Oh, and here's a lovely new flower that appeared yesterday. The Mrs had been waiting for this one. It's about 4 inches across.  (Don't ask me what it is ! lol).

New flower.jpg

That might be daturas.  If it is you need to be careful as it is poisonous, especially seeds and flowers. :sad:

From wkipedia

Datura is a genus of nine species of poisonous vespertine flowering plants belonging to the family Solanaceae. They are commonly known as thornapples or jimsonweeds but are also known as devil's trumpets. Other English common names include moonflower, devil's weed and hell's bells.

image.jpeg

• Like 4