OK,,,who is going first!!! Annual check in

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

As a senior I availed of the "Power of Attorney" last year.  Will be doing the same this year. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Help please !  

13A visa (prob) application form and docs:

I keep seeing a 'folder' with 'fastener' (to  attach the docs ? ) mentioned in blogs on this process.

I have all the required docs now.

There are dozens of different kinds of folders with fasteners...and ways of fastening (do I need to put holes in my precious marriage cert, etc ?).

Can somebody kindly tell me what kind of folder/fastener is required .  Please post a PICTURE...or a link to one.  Many thanks.

Save me from snotty BI person telling me I have the wrong kind. :rolleyes:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, graham59 said:

Help please !  

I keep seeing a 'folder' with 'fastener' (to  attach the docs ? ) mentioned in blogs on this process.

There are dozens of different kinds of folders with fasteners...and ways of fastening (do I need to put holes in my precious marriage cert, etc ?).

Can somebody kindly tell me what kind of folder/fastener is required .  Please post a PICTURE...or a link to one.  Many thanks.

This is pretty much what I used -

Smead End Tab Fastener Folder, Shelf-Master Reinforced Straight Cut Tab, 2  Fasteners, Letter, Manila, 50

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I just received my 13A in October and just went back before Christmas to pick up my much-delayed AR card. My wife seems to think that I don't have to do the annual reporting.

What say you, the jury of my peers?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

I just received my 13A in October and just went back before Christmas to pick up my much-delayed AR card. My wife seems to think that I don't have to do the annual reporting.

As a guess I think you will but best to go to their Facebook page and ask in a PM. THey will answer.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

You need to do it, unless you have a recent receipt from BI that has the p300 annual report fee on it.

• Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

This is pretty much what I used -

Smead End Tab Fastener Folder, Shelf-Master Reinforced Straight Cut Tab, 2  Fasteners, Letter, Manila, 50

Yes, legal sized.  In my first 13A visit, someone was selling the folders and clips separately, and they had a hole punch to make the holes.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, legal sized.  In my first 13A visit, someone was selling the folders and clips separately, and they had a hole punch to make the holes.

Yep...I didn't have the folders so they supplied at a hefty markup, of course!  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

You need to do it, unless you have a recent receipt from BI that has the p300 annual report fee on it.

I'd agree with that.  

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, graham59 said:

Help please !  

I've read here in the forum often there is a shop nearby the office that sells the exact flower/binder needed.

• Like 2