OK,,,who is going first!!! Annual check in

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)

Went today to get mine done. Arrived early and showed my email appointment confirmation, filled in the form, paid, and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally got my receipt and stuff back after 1hr20m. Used to take 30mins tops. No idea why it took so long - it wasn't that busy. There were no numbers being issued which always irritates me because it's impossible to track progress and fairness...of course that's why they do it that way.

The appointment thing is a wate of time, they have no record of appointments and I'll guarantee therefore no quota per day so what's the point? They were strict about having one though, which I like. Around 50% were turned away. Again though, they were simply told to come back on 18th or 19th but no written note was made. Next time, they'll wise up and come with no appointment and simply say they came 2 or 3 days ago and were told to come back today!

Iloilo is a smallish office and there are not so many foreigners so they probably don't need to be so much on the ball.

A bit longer than I think necessary today but it's once a year so I'll live.

Edit to Add - they charged me 10php for 1 photocopy! And that was of my ACR card which isn't even a requirement!

Edited by hk blues

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Just a quick update: after further review, the wife says we did not pay the p300 and DO have to go back so a-going-back I will go.

I'll file another update after that. Don't know when it will be though.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Queenie O. said:

All set for the year.

Nice to see you here Queenie, hope it is not another year before we do :smile:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

I found a visa services from Cebu City that picked up my passport and card from here in the province. In about ten days it was returned back to me with the standard payment receipt. All set for the year.

Hi Queenie! Glad to see you! :wave:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

I did mine in Manila today. Went pretty smooth. One thing though, the appointment system gives you the time and date. I set up the appointment last night and try as I might to get an appointment for February 8th it assigned me a slot at 9:00 this morning. Luckily I didn't have anything else to do.

• Like 1

Shol
Posted
Posted

Hi there a few questions as I was just approved.

Once I get the 13A, and need to do the annual report, can I simply visit the extension offices like in SM Aura where I used to do my visa extensions?

I was approved in the last few day so will implement next week but was on a balakbayan visa since Feb 11, 2020.   So not sure what will happen since it should be converted to a 13a before the due date for the annual report.

Also hypothetically, what do you guys do if you are out of the country for the first 3 months for business or whatever?  Just come back and pay late?   I read that you can have major issues if they "decide" on that.   Just curious for future references not for this year anyway.

Thanks!

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Shol said:

Hi there a few questions as I was just approved.

Once I get the 13A, and need to do the annual report, can I simply visit the extension offices like in SM Aura where I used to do my visa extensions?

I was approved in the last few day so will implement next week but was on a balakbayan visa since Feb 11, 2020.   So not sure what will happen since it should be converted to a 13a before the due date for the annual report.

Also hypothetically, what do you guys do if you are out of the country for the first 3 months for business or whatever?  Just come back and pay late?   I read that you can have major issues if they "decide" on that.   Just curious for future references not for this year anyway.

Thanks!

Different BI offices are able to do different transactions - if the SM Aura can do visa extensions then I'd imagine they can do the Annual Report.  

If your 13A is confirmed and activated before 1 March (the deadline for the Annual Report) then If I were you I'd do it for this year.  

As for late reporting, no doubt other posters will have experience of this situation but when I enquired about this scenario they told me I would simply do a late report and pay the fee PLUS penalties.  On my last visit a guy completely missed last year's report and therefore had to pay for this year's plus last PLUS penalties - no other punishment. 

As always here, each BI office follow the same rules but have different interpretations so best to ask your local BI for accurate info.  

Edit - it's not the first 3 months for Annual Report, it's effectively the first 2.  Within 60 days I believe.

Edited by hk blues

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I did my AR last Friday at Olongapo BI.  Made an appointment Thursday afternoon by e-mail.  Their appointments are just a window.  8-11 AM and 1-4 pm.  I arrived at 0945.  No other customers.  Took about 5 minutes.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I checked in last week in Davao. No appointment. Another copy of the info pages of my passport required. Another form to fill up. P310 and about an hour's time.