Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Stevewool is not guilty

It was another persons, but hey we all make misteaks  :tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Stevewool is not guilty

It was another persons, but hey we all make misteaks  :tiphat:

Who’s been telling PORKies .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Who’s been telling PORKies .

I just clucked on the wrong (sausage) link.  :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 1/6/2021 at 6:22 PM, hk blues said:

I clearly move in different circles to you guys, Gandang Smile and Snowy!  Sure, I hear such tales from time to time but mainly on this forum.  I'm not sure if I'm living in the exception or you guys are.  

Definitely your an exception HK 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

Definitely your an exception HK 

Oh well, ignorance is bliss. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, hk blues said:

Oh well, ignorance is bliss. 

It can also work out expensive. :whistling:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

It can also work out expensive. :whistling:

For the naive perhaps. :smile:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 1/6/2021 at 2:49 AM, Shady said:

Brings up another good for rule for foreigners looking for a long term relationship with partners half their age.

If your Filipina is close with her mother (breaking the first rule :biggrin:), get a good look at her.

That large, shapeless body is what your fit partner will gradually expand into now that she can eat all the food she wants and start having children.

I've seen more than one slim girl whose mother looks like she's from a different family...or a different species. Realize you're looking into a time machine for your currently-petite partner.

SO Very True, especially once married...not all, of course, but a whole lot of 'em.    I've always said the single Filipinas have to follow my Seahawks mantra of "Compete Every Day" because they know and accept they have competition all the time,  who want to take their place and seem to me take the best care of themselves physically for long as they can.

(Not sure how I missed this entertaining older thread before, but enjoying it now!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 1/6/2021 at 4:25 AM, graham59 said:

0k3s.gif

Lol. I was thinking the same thing as reading through the endless pages here.  I'm a little bored right now; so, entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
Gustoko Lahat
Posted
Posted
On 1/6/2021 at 3:13 AM, Gandang Smile said:

I know, I know... Nothing new...the lure of a pretty young girl to a man more than twice her age, who has probably spent the last 10+ years in solitude and social/sexual starvation :wink:

Yes, but even then, at least my experience in Ermita, (almost 5 years lived there) are so many. Best is to think in their own values and what THEY are used. When a woman ask me for 100 peso for a merienda (snack) it is over for me. Because that is a lot for a Filipina for a merienda. But when they ask for 20 peso I agree, that is reasonable, and give it. I give, more times a little. Not one a lot. So you will be a good person for the good women and not for the gold diggers. I know the Filipina does respect you in that way, the ones who buy a  lot of (ladies) drinks, gives hundreds of peso. They do NOT see you as a serious person but as a fool. Interesting because and as long as he gives money, drinks and meals but NOT for a relation. 

And stay sober (do not become drunk) that helps a lot! Went to the bars every night. Saw some aggression but never experienced it against me. 

Pay (people) respect, when you do not pay respect it can cost you a lot! 

I hope I do not bore you with my "wise" advices. And you know ... Pinoy said ... it is up to you (do as you want).

• Like 1