Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

If they were good looking and good in bed, I would keep them for a while...

You make them sound like a hamster Gandang Smile!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

You make them sound like a hamster Gandang Smile!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

I am just the wheel and they like running on it :hystery:

Well, joking apart, if you don't "eat" them they will "eat" you.

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

I am just the wheel and they like running on it :hystery:

Well, joking apart, if you don't "eat" them they will "eat" you.

Well, that depends on where you are hunting! 

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Well, that depends on where you are hunting! 

Or who :smile:

• Haha 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Well my half my age  Mrs thinks I still look young and handsome.  Guess I'm just lucky.   :tongue:

I bet she won't stop waxing lyrical about your long nose and your "tantalizing" eyes :dance:

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I think many foreigners are kidding themselves when they deny making the most of their assumed financial position whether they are wealthy or not, some others just accept both people are using each other and enjoy life.

Unlike in the West where many of us have previously fell in love with the "One," married them and many years later get screwed over, divorced and end up hating them, at least here we can fall for someone we are attracted to and usually die before we end up hating them.  :whistling:

It's a benign form of denial, though. If foreigners, of any age and socio-economic status, knew exactly the best kind of Filipina "their money can buy", many would sweep the islands far and wide, looking for the elusive girl who is 18, with model looks and the kind of body shape they love. Or perhaps one of those girls Filipino men actually desire for themselves and are not happy to let us Kanos take.

The naivety most of us exhibit as we open our dating sites and start dipping our fingers, is the reason why many Filipinos often laugh at us and consider us "harmless": as a friend of mine (very) cynically put it, we remove the "excess women" who locals aren't largely interested in from the market. Little do they know, the Pinoys, that back home we have to endure women twice the average age of our Filipina girlfriends or wives, four times the size and ten times the bad attitude! :smile:

I am not sure if you know this, but the smarter of Korean, Chinese and Japanese young men often use "field agents" to find them the perfect girl they want. They tend to skip the whole selection process, the coffee and dinner dates, the courtship, the whole lot. They say "I am 25, from a good family, I have a job and I am a pale white Korean". "I know I can get a model-looking 18-yo to take home with me". Most of the times the deed happens. 

Of course if the man is in his 40s, he might not expect miracles. Yet, I bet the kind of girl the brokers find them would be much closer to their expectations than whatever they could randomly bump into on a web catalogue.

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I clearly move in different circles to you guys, Gandang Smile and Snowy!  Sure, I hear such tales from time to time but mainly on this forum.  I'm not sure if I'm living in the exception or you guys are.  

• Like 2
  • Love it 1