US capital building occupied by Americans. Police shoot one. Politicians hiding.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Jake said:

Or off to Scotland to play some golf?

According to a news article I read today...he is not welcomed back to Scotland...

I guess he will have to eat his McDonald burger and fries back in the white house?

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

According to a news article I read today...he is not welcomed back to Scotland...

I guess he will have to eat his McDonald burger and fries back in the white house?

Also Google the story about the neighbors around his Mar A Largo estate in Florida.  

Edited by Jake

hk blues
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

He's not so much not welcome as not allowed due to Covid restrictions in the UK, Tom.  I suppose that's one positive we've got from Covid-19!

• Haha 3

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jake said:

Is this a prelude of worse things to come on JAN 20, INAUGURATION or INSURECTION?  The last time the US capital building was over run was 1814, when the "red coats" attack it.  

What would be the legacy of a man and his followers -- "patriots" who are "very special" to him, go down in the history books?  Will it be "fake news" again?  Two weeks from today is the official inauguration, the official change of command.  Will the man be there to watch this historical event?  Or off to Scotland to play some golf?  (Google the statement from Scotland first Minister Nicola Sturgeon) 

I'm sorry but this is going to be a political statement -- KING ORANGE HAIR.....YOU'RE PUCKIN' FIRED!  

Whatever will happen to POTUS Donald President, it's the people who wanted him in 4 years ago. It's the Deep State who wanted him out now. His election was a glitch in the matrix that, this time around, they made sure wouldn't happen again.

There's probably more electoral democracy in the Philippines than in the US, methinks.

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

That'll be the Scotland that just gave him additional planning permission to build another golf course in Aberdeenshire.  Unfortunately politicians and the media have learned how to play the public.  They will say one thing to gain the majority approval and then do another thing behind their back.

I was an avid SNP (Scottish National Party) supporter until they started making fools out of the public to gain support.  They fell in line with the hate directed at the POTUS, citing things he was reported to have said 20 odd years ago and his general character while talking of banning him from Scotland and at the same time sending trade teams to China and kissing butt with the Chinese President, that bastion of human rights.  They seam to have forgotten that the US had Britains back and is a key ally with many Americans having Scottish ancestors.

I watched old American left leaning TV shows where he was a guest before running for President and the interviewers were literally kissing his butt and saying what a fantastic President he would make.  Fast forward a few years and when he got elected the same sychophants were calling him all the names under the sun as they had no back bone and were doing as their paymasters told them.

Just look at You Tube to see how easily many have been manipulated, there's literally hundreds of videos showing reporters going around campuses in American questioning students on President or Obama.  They swap the policies that each President has introduced and it makes you cringe when you hear the students almost spit venom when told that President introduced certain things when in fact it was Obama.  Once they are told the truth they try their hardest to make excuses why Obama may have introduced things. They have just been brainwashed by the media to think if it was done by one or the other President then it must be good or bad, none appeared to have the real intelect to look into things.  They just took media reporting as fact. 

Edited by Snowy79
  • Like 3
  • Love it 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

There's probably more electoral democracy in the Philippines than in the US, methinks.

That's just a fact, the Philippines has voter ID, and the US doesn't, because the Democrats know if they can't cheat, they can't win. That's not the mystery. The mystery is why didn't the other side address this and correct this when they had the chance, before it was too late.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Whatever will happen to POTUS Donald President, it's the people who wanted him in 4 years ago.

Actually he lost the popular vote but won the electoral vote, as did president George W Bush a few elections back.  The irony of this whole effort to void electoral votes is that the republicans benefit from the electoral system.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Shady said:

That's just a fact, the Philippines has voter ID, and the US doesn't, because the Democrats know if they can't cheat, they can't win. That's not the mystery. The mystery is why didn't the other side address this and correct this when they had the chance, before it was too late.

I am a bit confused.  Which side should have corrected what?  Can you expand on that.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Given the widespread vote buying that we know goes on here, that would make the US quite something!

• Haha 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Mike J said:

am a bit confused.  Which side should have corrected what?  Can you expand on that.

Americans who wanted voted ID should have implemented it, the same way every nation on earth including the Philippines has. Instead, the Democrats won the fight to oppose it, and ultimately won the elections because of that. That this wasn't predicted and prevented is the mystery.

• Like 2