Amazing Filipinos!

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You misunderstood me.

Feel free to post about anything which floats your boat but please don't expect that me, or any other poster, will necessarily post.  If the topic interests me, I'll post, if not then I won't.  That's how this forum works and works very well.  

I see. Which is why I prefixed my request with "please feel free". 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
On 1/9/2021 at 2:02 PM, TerryP said:

Handy having an auntie of your wife living in the same street as a senior employee of a well heeled family

You really have the inside track there gangang 👍👍

Sounds like someone trying to get a foot in the door.

Always good to read of a Rags to Riches story, it also takes a little bit of luck too.

• Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Always good to read of a Rags to Riches story, it also takes a little bit of luck too.

Caution moving in them circles is the order of the day it's quite easy to get booted

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

For me, I think we could all do with looking at things in our own Local instead of taking things from the Internet, yes! those people have done well but there are Amazing people nearer to home also :smile: Take for instance a Trike driver here in Dumaguete that worked hard and long Hours and did part time building work in his little down time to send his son to University and is now a Doctor, He is Amazing, no way rich but equally. Amazing

• Like 3

Terry P
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

For me, I think we could all do with looking at things in our own Local instead of taking things from the Internet, yes! those people have done well but there are Amazing people nearer to home also :smile: Take for instance a Trike driver here in Dumaguete that worked hard and long Hours and did part time building work in his little down time to send his son to University and is now a Doctor, He is Amazing, no way rich but equally. Amazing

Got a similar one right in our household Jack but I've already given the bones of that one on here

Got the full detail recently 

Yes truly amazing

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I see. Which is why I prefixed my request with "please feel free". 

Best Alan Partridge Shoulder Shrug GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Amazing Dad who made massive sacrifices to send his son to med school and - shall I add - amazing son who appreciated his Dad's sacrifices and studied hard to finish his pre-med degree and enter med school (after passing the exam), perhaps on a scholarship.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

perhaps on a scholarship.

No Mush Paid for by his Dad, please stop trying to sound a know all about things.  Learn to be a little charitable in thought instead Harsh on the keyboard 

• Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

No Mush Paid for by his Dad, please stop trying to sound a know all about things.  Learn to be a little charitable in thought instead Harsh on the keyboard 

Ouch!!!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

Ouch!!!

Totally deserved, the man is just. Just :1927_:

• Haha 1