Amazing Filipinos!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, TerryP said:

Can we discuss Zebedee dougal and Florence now? 😜😜

Of Course  but I think you may need permission from another to talk about Rainbow :hystery:

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gandang Smile said:

Sounds like he would bicker over the weather, too :dance:

Trying to diffuse the situation gangan not inflame it

• Thanks 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Of Course  but I think you may need permission from another to talk about Rainbow :hystery:

There's no moderator on right now

Go for it mate

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Alright, alright...let's stop here.

Ah!   Yet you continue you Tirades, when it suits you,  so why, should anyone believe what you say with a modicum of respect? :tiphat:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Now that things have settled down again.......

Gandang, you seem a fairly well educated person with a great command of English considering being of Italian descent.

Instead of continuing to put the cat amongst the Pigeons , why dont you give a true background to your

ability as a self achiever and as to how you ended up in Philippines.

What observations have you made in the other countries you have visited around the world and did you feel compelled to express your likes and dislikes of those countries on forums elsewhere?, perhaps in another Topic.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Sounds like he would bicker over the weather, too :dance:

Come on Mr Smile say what you really mean,  it's good to share ones views

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Come on Mr Smile say what you really mean,  it's good to share ones views

I can't be more explicit without being impolite. So let's leave it at that.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gandang Smile said:

I can't be more explicit without being impolite. So let's leave it at that.

what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg  I doubt you will, cos that is your Agenda :wink: Goodnight Sweetheart :makeup_80_anim_gif:

• Hmm thinking 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Now that things have settled down again.......

Gandang, you seem a fairly well educated person with a great command of English considering being of Italian descent.

Instead of continuing to put the cat amongst the Pigeons , why dont you give a true background to your

ability as a self achiever and as to how you ended up in Philippines.

What observations have you made in the other countries you have visited around the world and did you feel compelled to express your likes and dislikes of those countries on forums elsewhere?, perhaps in another Topic.

I may well give you some more details about myself but the question is: why should I?

You guys have such mistrust of whoever doesn't share your views, that you need proof of "ability as a self-achiever" to believe what they say?

If that were the case, it would be quite sad, as it would confirm that:

• this forum is a conclave of retirees living placidly in rural Philippines, unaware or uninterested in what's going on in the rest of the country
  • whoever tries to inject views and opinions coming from different experiences and different life choices, is meant to stir things up.

Like I said: I have my life, and quite a busy one. I don't have to spend hours to pen threads and replies which only end up, bar a few exceptions, to get some of you, or all of you, all hot and bothered.

Edited by Gandang Smile

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gandang Smile said:

I may well give you some more details about myself but the question is: why should I?

You guys have such mistrust of whoever doesn't share your view, that you need proof of "ability as a self-achiever" to believe what they say?

If that were the case, it would be quite sad: it would confirm that this forum is a conclave of retirees living placidly in rural Philippines, unaware or uninterested in what's going on in the rest of the country.

Like I said: I have my life, and quite a busy one. I don't have to spend hours to pen threads and replies which only end up, bar a few exception, to get some of you, or all of you, all hot and bothered.

Is that your epitaph or a prelude to another tirade???