Amazing Filipinos!

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

Is that your epitaph or a prelude to another tirade???

May well be my last post in here. Happy life in Pinas to all!

Terry P
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Enjoy your busy life. I hope you can make a success of your future ventures

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Totally deserved, the man is just. Just :1927_:

2 minutes ago, TerryP said:

Enjoy your busy life. I hope you can make a success of your future ventures

Now finally does anyone want to talk about rainbow 🌈

• Haha 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh well, the Bridal Suite might get more use now.

Edited by Kuya John
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, Kuya John said:

Sun and Shade.jpg

Seems to me someone's been through too many typhoons

Terry P
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Oh well, the Bridal Suite might get more use now.

Eye candy springs to mind

RBM
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

Lets get back on topic here. Move forward not back please.

I have been looking without success for a post here from Snowy , no luck , my experience yesterday is one I hope he reads.

Bought a dash cam on Shoppe for P1100 delivered  to door, went on line to find an installer. As per normal no reply on FB or texts....So next step, in spite of the rain went to the small shop which fortunately was close by. After about 4 people pushing in front of me managed to talk to the office girl......Yes sir can do it in an hour......P800.

Returned and job started immediately, in no time at all a boy whom was handicapped had part of the hood lining removed back panel, tail lights etc....

1.1/2 hours later car like new with no trace of wires and cam working perfectly, this amazing guy earned a nice tip.....So Snowy they are around and what a lift it is to experience this.

Mr Gangdang loosen up and keep posting. Jack is a friend of mine and sometimes likes to get a bite....your the perfect fish.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, RBM said:

Jack is a friend of mine and sometimes likes to get a bite....your the perfect fish.

I think Bruce, my signature say it all :whistling: But Life is and we know where we are :cheersty:

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, RBM said:

Lets get back on topic here. Move forward not back please.

I have been looking without success for a post here from Snowy , no luck , my experience yesterday is one I hope he reads.

Bought a dash cam on Shoppe for P1100 delivered  to door, went on line to find an installer. As per normal no reply on FB or texts....So next step, in spite of the rain went to the small shop which fortunately was close by. After about 4 people pushing in front of me managed to talk to the office girl......Yes sir can do it in an hour......P800.

Returned and job started immediately, in no time at all a boy whom was handicapped had part of the hood lining removed back panel, tail lights etc....

1.1/2 hours later car like new with no trace of wires and cam working perfectly, this amazing guy earned a nice tip.....So Snowy they are around and what a lift it is to experience this.

Mr Gangdang loosen up and keep posting. Jack is a friend of mine and sometimes likes to get a bite....your the perfect fish.

Exactly, guys. Please move forward.

No point for me spending time saying things nobody wants to hear.

• Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I may well give you some more details about myself but the question is: why should I?

You guys have such mistrust of whoever doesn't share your views, that you need proof of "ability as a self-achiever" to believe what they say?

If that were the case, it would be quite sad, as it would confirm that:

• this forum is a conclave of retirees living placidly in rural Philippines, unaware or uninterested in what's going on in the rest of the country
  • whoever tries to inject views and opinions coming from different experiences and different life choices, is meant to stir things up.

Like I said: I have my life, and quite a busy one. I don't have to spend hours to pen threads and replies which only end up, bar a few exceptions, to get some of you, or all of you, all hot and bothered.

Doesn't wash with me fella. Never mind penning whatever you want in the future this is the defining statement

I'll say it because many others are too polite

You haven't even got the decency to apologise