Jump to content

Caught out like school kids smoking behind the Bike shed


Jack Peterson

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Support

Good of those health enforcers not to fine your group or the bar. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Good of those health enforcers not to fine your group or the bar. 

 Very much so Dumaguete is getting tougher and tougher although we  were not out after Curfew others were;

quaretine and masks.jpg 

 

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

It`s a shame they don`t enforce a few more rules with such vigor driving etc.

:Caught: But Kev if they that that we would no one to curse at :whistling: and you know we like a Good curse sometimes :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whilst people doing their job is to he applauded, there is such a thing as being over zealous. It seems crazy to me that we'd be expected to wear a mask in a bar/restaurant and only lower it to take a sip or mouthfull of our refreshments. I can see how we should put on the mask when moving around within the establishment but whilst consuming? Nah, they've got that wrong if it's really what's required.

As always, just IMHO.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

 Sorry but as I sit here it is Soooo Funny & it was correct of course :smile:  

Now, Jack, you're supposed to jump to your feet and scream about your freedom, your god, and your country. Don't tell me you just complied without any bother. :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JDDavao said:

Now, Jack, you're supposed to jump to your feet and scream about your freedom, your god, and your country. Don't tell me you just complied without any bother. :wink:

:hystery: Have you tasted Jail Food? :whistling:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Whilst people doing their job is to he applauded, there is such a thing as being over zealous. It seems crazy to me that we'd be expected to wear a mask in a bar/restaurant and only lower it to take a sip or mouthfull of our refreshments. I can see how we should put on the mask when moving around within the establishment but whilst consuming? Nah, they've got that wrong if it's really what's required.

As always, just IMHO.

Here in Davao (which, I should add, is still under an alcohol ban), seating is restricted in restaurants so that mask rule would be onerous and unnecessary. I could understand it if seating was tighter though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...