Vaccination Passport

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Few people will tolerate an opinion that differs from their own.  Its sad, really. 

Kind of like our forum? :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

May be an image of text that says 'Although COVID-19 spreads mostly via the mouth and nose, scientists now conclude that the greatest risk comes from assholes. 는'

And farts are not what is being referred to.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Haha 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It looks like the US has kicked the vaccine passport into touch and in the UK over 80 MP's are petitioning the Government against having one. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56657194

When the POTUS was asked his opinion he said " Well em it's like, but off course, over to ah and then dropped his cue cards. :whistling: ( I might have made that bit up.)

• Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I'm not surprised that the USA have decided against Vaccine Passports but neither am I surprised that the EU and England have decided to go ahead with them (and Australia looks likely to follow suit).

The USA has traditionally had a higher resistence to national databases and similar programs than most other first world countries.

It does make me wonder how it will play out for USA citizens wanting to partake in overseas travel in the future though given that vaccine passports will almost certainly become more common not less.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

The US federal government is unlikely to get involved in the vax passport business but private entities and state governments certainly will.

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic