Vaccination Passport

Terry P
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Explorer said:

I have been to 9 round trip flights in 2020, first 4 trips in January/February in the Philippines, nobody was using masks at that time... Later flights all with masks on crowded airplanes, still alive...

Yes, I can get covid but with 99.7% survival rate I will take my chances, whatever not kill you will make you stronger... I will not fall to MSM induced mass panic...

For more information, just research "Hygiene hypothesis"

"Many parents believe that their children must be kept in an environment that is as clean as possible, but some research suggests that being exposed to what many would call unclean conditions is good for a child's immune system. Research has indicated that children who are kept in very clean environments have a higher rate of hay fever, asthma and a wide range of other conditions. This is what is called the hygiene hypothesis."

https://www.livescience.com/54078-hygiene-hypothesis.html

Best find yourself a filthy ghetto in Columbia or Costa Rica. Go live there it's obviously suits your theory

Preferably without internet access

Explorer
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, hk blues said:

we aren't in a lockdown here and I don't know why you keep trying to perpetuate that myth :89: 

No need to perpetuate any myth, I just read the comments in the www.philippines-expats.com website... You cannot move between major cities in the country without PCR test, barangay clearance, letter of acceptance, quarantine and who knows what else... I call it lockdown but you can call it any name you wish.

Terry P
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Explorer said:

I have been to 9 round trip flights in 2020, first 4 trips in January/February in the Philippines, nobody was using masks at that time... Later flights all with masks on crowded airplanes, still alive...

Yes, I can get covid but with 99.7% survival rate I will take my chances, whatever not kill you will make you stronger... I will not fall to MSM induced mass panic...

For more information, just research "Hygiene hypothesis"

"Many parents believe that their children must be kept in an environment that is as clean as possible, but some research suggests that being exposed to what many would call unclean conditions is good for a child's immune system. Research has indicated that children who are kept in very clean environments have a higher rate of hay fever, asthma and a wide range of other conditions. This is what is called the hygiene hypothesis."

https://www.livescience.com/54078-hygiene-hypothesis.html

Totally irrelevant!!

What has children building up their immune system in any living conditions got to do with the current situation where the casualties are predominantly the older and those with existing conditions

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Explorer said:

No need to perpetuate any myth, I just read the comments in the www.philippines-expats.com website... You cannot move between major cities in the country without PCR test, barangay clearance, letter of acceptance, quarantine and who knows what else... I call it lockdown but you can call it any name you wish.

Try a proper lockdown matey

We are not allowed to leave our homes other than for essential reasons. If you do and are caught you are fined.

By the way. Our cases are coming down now. I believe in the Philippines they are now further easing restrictions.

How's it going where you are?

Don't bother! We already know

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Explorer said:

So now you are blaming me for 28,500 deaths? :shock_40_anim_gif:

4 hours ago, Explorer said:

No one is blaming you for the deaths.  What I, and I believe others, are saying is that you are being irresponsible.  You seem to think that your "freedom" has more value than the lives of other people.  It is people with the "my freedom, my rights, me first, I will take my chances, and FU#% the rest of you" that has made the USA the covid capitol of the world.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Explorer said:

You cannot move between major cities in the country without PCR test, barangay clearance, letter of acceptance, quarantine and who knows what else... I call it lockdown but you can call it any name you wish.

We have to remember that there is no "Freedom of movement" clause in the Philippine constitution as there is in the US. There are no state right either.

Edited by scott h

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

It is people with the "my freedom, my rights, me first, I will take my chances, and FU#% the rest of you" that has made the USA the covid capitol of the world.

What you say is true. However that is what "freedom" is all about.

Its all about the slippery slope. Once you compromise one "inalienable" right, what is to stop another from being stomped on? 

As Thomas Jefferson once said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed by the blood of patriots,,,and tyrants" 

The victims of covid are just as much patriot's as soldier who have died on the battle field 

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Explorer said:

For sure its a major inconvenience for us all, if it saves even one senior its IMHO a price worth paying.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Explorer said:

I have been to 9 round trip flights in 2020, first 4 trips in January/February in the Philippines

You will I expect shortly be faced with a choice between vaccination and not flying, and I'm ok with that.

It is of course your right to refuse a vaccination but it is equally the right of the airlines to require it for entry to their private places of business.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Explorer said:

So, you are focusing on one single element and excluding all other aspects of daily life, and an element which is totally irrelevant to the vast majority of the people living here? Okay.

Complete nonsense to suggest we are in a lockdown situation here and you know it. 

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic