Appliance Repairs, my recommendation

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

As Queenie alludes, finding parts is sometimes the toughest thing about repairs. That's when a company like Teko that Intrepid suggests can really be worth their weight in gold!

I'm finding the same problems as yourselves, finding even the most basic parts can be hard work.  I've had to source parts costing 35 peso from China and waiting weeks as the stores here are out of stock. I'd safely say in the last three months I've repaired at least 50k peso worth of items that were due to get ditched. 

I love You Tube and subscribe to a few of the contributors, there's some very good tutors who make most repairs undestandable to all but the least technical guys.  I've learned so many repairs that most things are second nature now.  Interestingly you can even see a culture difference between the experts.  The Indians appear to have collared the market in mobile phone repairs and a lot of Eastern Europeans the TV's and laptops, Westerners are pretty good at microwaves and washing machines and the Filipinos on motorcycles. 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1