Got my appointment for the jab

Terry P
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I think the main problem is that there is a lot of people who do not believe the data, claim it to be overblown or fake news etc. , and there are even some who see the vaccine as an actual part of the "conspiracy".  Mark of the beast, one world government, implanted id chip, etc.   

Had it last Saturday

Just checked

One head,two arms and legs all the correct shape and size. Not running around like a rabid dog or got a priest reading the last rites

These scientists could quite possibly be correct

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

I think the main problem is that there is a lot of people who do not believe the data, claim it to be overblown or fake news etc. , and there are even some who see the vaccine as an actual part of the "conspiracy".  Mark of the beast, one world government, implanted id chip, etc.   

Yep, there's healthy skepticism and then there's unhealthy skepticism.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, TerryP said:

Had it last Saturday

Just checked

One head,two arms and legs all the correct shape and size. Not running around like a rabid dog or got a priest reading the last rites

These scientists could quite possibly be correct

Yeah nothing to getting the first dose, it's the second one that does the damage, make sure you've a good brand of super glue at hand, I've heard of blokes waking up in the morning minus their John Thomas and peeing on the bathroom floor because they can't put the strangle hold on him while waiting to get into the toilet. That's true full too :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

peeing on the bathroom floor because they can't put the strangle hold on him while waiting to get into the toilet. 

That happens to me and I haven't even had the vaccine yet, Clermont!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted

Why is my bed damp this morning??🥴

• Haha 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Mike J said:

Governments worry that not enough residents are willing to be vaccinated when there isn't enough vaccines available for those who want them.  A "Vaccination Passport" is proposed and an uproar can be heard that this is discrimination because we will have two classes of citizens.  Herd immunity can be achieved if at least 70% in your neighborhood, village, town, city, metropolitan area, country, etc. are vaccinated.  No.  This is not good enough for some.  You need at least 70% of the world vaccinated to achieve herd immunity.  Don't forget there are predictions that a bigger, deadlier pandemic is coming soon.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/4/2021 at 11:37 PM, JJReyes said:

Don't forget there are predictions that a bigger, deadlier pandemic is coming soon.

Yes its symptoms are, poverty, hunger, suicide, bankruptcies. Hang on, those are the same as the current pandemic.  :sad:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Just got assigned an appointment for getting the two shot Astra Zeneca vaccine, first shot on 26th March and second booster shot on 16th April.

The roll out is going slower than expected in Aussie but it is finally going... it will speed up once the local vaccine manufacturer finishes converting their vaccine plant to make Covid vaccine as well as Flu vaccine which will happen later this month.  They're saying roughly a million doses a week will be made there (but I'm expecting that it will end up lower than that, at least initially). 

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

Evil Dr. Fauci asked about vaccinated persons and double masking by Rand Paul!
I think what the Evil Dr. is saying is that vaccinated persons must continue to double mask because they are not protected and cannot protect others from new variants.

Edited by fred

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic