A new possible medication to treat Covid

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, fred said:

Fortunately, I live in the Philippines with no plans to travel for a good few years..  Our family have decided to avoid this so called "vaccine" for at least a couple of years..
My hope is that, in the meantime I can find a good health department agent that will sell us the Covid vaccine passport without it actually being administered.
This is the advantage of living in a country with openly corrupt admin.

Hopefully you are joking.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

fred
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Hopefully you are joking.  

100% serious.

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, fred said:

100% serious.

I'm with Fred on this

I had my Astra Zeneca jab 2 weeks ago and have developed a severe case of flatulence

By the way guys get down to Tesco

Baked beans are half price

• Haha 4
  • I'm Confused 1

fred
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, TerryP said:

I'm with Fred on this

I had my Astra Zeneca jab 2 weeks ago and have developed a severe case of flatulence

By the way guys get down to Tesco

Baked beans are half price

An amazing fact but the film below predicted those very symptoms years ago. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, fred said:

100% serious.

Nice to know the saving grace of vaccinations and evidence of them is being treated so seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, fred said:

My hope is that, in the meantime I can find a good health department agent that will sell us the Covid vaccine passport without it actually being administered.
This is the advantage of living in a country with openly corrupt admin.

I have no problems with people choosing to not get the vaccine but a person trying to get a Covid vaccine passport without getting the shot lose ALL of my respect :angry: 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Viking said:

I have no problems with people choosing to not get the vaccine but a person trying to get a Covid vaccine passport without getting the shot lose ALL of my respect :angry: 

Yes, but it's not so much the act of doing it for me (which is bad enough) but coming onto this forum and being so blatant about it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I can understand where Fred is coming from with this as I had a straw poll amongst a few of my friends and many said similar, they would pay for the vaccine and tell the doctor just to keep it.  We're not in Kansas now as the saying goes. 

• Thanks 1

Joey G
Posted
Posted

Every drug I've taken has a lengthy list of of gawd awful side effects that can occur.... it eventually boils down to... whats the alternative??... and how do I feel about the risks either way?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I can understand where Fred is coming from with this as I had a straw poll amongst a few of my friends and many said similar, they would pay for the vaccine and tell the doctor just to keep it.  We're not in Kansas now as the saying goes. 

Nothing to do with where we are, it's to do with respecting the integrity of the global vaccination programme. 

Not cool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic