[2021-03-09] 13A Visa Intramuros Update **Implementation" with notes

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, DaveB said:

So...for those that like keeping score: Submitted 13A package on Dec 15, approved on Agenda on Jan 28, implemented and passport stamped on May 3.

I submitted my paper work for 13A and ACR on 5 December 2020, also from Angeles, was approved middle of January 2021.  Went to Angeles on 5 March 2021, had my ACR but had to send my passport and ACR back to Manila to get passport stamped, got it back middle of April 2021.  Was told that BI office in Angeles would call when it came back, I kept telling my wife to call every few days to check, when she called after holy week the BI office in Angeles had received it back.  No phone call from BI office in Angeles saying it came in.  Also sent an email to them and did not receive anything back from them.  Checked the expiration date on the 13A, middle of January 2022, was told by BI in Angeles to submit about 3 months before expiration date, so sometime in October 2021.  

• Like 1

DaveB
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Yeochief said:

I submitted my paper work for 13A and ACR on 5 December 2020, also from Angeles, was approved middle of January 2021.  Went to Angeles on 5 March 2021, had my ACR but had to send my passport and ACR back to Manila to get passport stamped, got it back middle of April 2021.  Was told that BI office in Angeles would call when it came back, I kept telling my wife to call every few days to check, when she called after holy week the BI office in Angeles had received it back.  No phone call from BI office in Angeles saying it came in.  Also sent an email to them and did not receive anything back from them.  Checked the expiration date on the 13A, middle of January 2022, was told by BI in Angeles to submit about 3 months before expiration date, so sometime in October 2021.  

Thanks for that "submit 3 months before expiration date" tid bit.  I hadn't gotten around to checking on the next steps yet, so appreciate the insight.