Mexican actor/director exposes Fauci misinformation

Explorer
Posted
Posted

The most random interview ever! Mexican actor/director Eugenio Derbez interviews and makes Dr. Fauci very uncomfortable asking actual questions no MSM reporter has dared to ask. This guy has done a better job in 20 minutes than the whole of the MSM did in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Connect the dot, sheeple!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

When I get sick or need medical advice I visit a doctor, but then again, I don't really know any actors. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think it's a perfectly reasonable assumption that if someone talks like a politician they may have things to hide.  I just wish from day one there was a media black out until a full set of answers with where and how those answers came about were produced.

Too many times those giving the answers hold the power and they will only answer pre scripted questions which does cause those who are more sceptical for one reason or another do have further doubts.

I'd have liked to have him answer that if he is so confident in the fantastc results so far that he whole heartedly supports the emergency use of it than why worry about waiting long term to study the full possible outcomes, is it because there has been many instances in the past where vaccines and medicines have shown initial amazing results then one or two years down the line serious complications kick in?

We're not talking about a vaccine that a few million could get but billions.  Imagine if in two years time there are complications, and there has been a few cases where it has been proven that there are long term issues caused by vaccination. The Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine for instance led to a massive incidence of diabetes in a test study of 116,000 Finnish children which took years to discover. Similar results were mirrored in the US and UK.

All these studies have been published in the British Medical Journal and other peer medical publications. The final paragraph pretty much sums up why vaccines and medicines normally take years to licence and why no Covid vaccine has been officialy licensed but approved for use in an emergency. 

The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation. We believe that the public should be fully informed that vaccines, though effective in preventing infections, may have long term adverse effects. An educated public will probably increasingly demand proper safety studies before widespread immunisation. We believe that the outcome of this decision will be the development of safer vaccine technology.

Explorer
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

When I get sick or need medical advice I visit a doctor, but then again, I don't really know any actors. :whistling:

Hopefully you are not taking all your doctor advice at face value...

"A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html#:~:text=A recent Johns Hopkins study,after heart disease and cancer.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Explorer said:

A recent Johns Hopkins study

A simple search shows the study was published in 2016 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

But still, 10% of all deaths in the US caused by medical errors?  Thats concerning.  I wonder if the numbers are the same for Canada.  I have no doubt at all that the numbers would be higher in developing countries (a euphemism for the Phils :lipssealed_80_anim_gif: )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

That Mexican guy is a known space alien. Or a Bigfoot. Q told me.

Too many nutters online.

Explorer
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

A simple search shows the study was published in 2016 

5 years study, 10 years study, does it really matter? Do you think anything changed in the last few years? With covid it is probably worse now but my point was to not put blind fate in the medical profession, Fauci included.

A simple search shows more recent info from 2020 -

"For more than two decades as an internist at New York City's Bellevue Hospital, Dr. Danielle Ofri has seen her share of medical errors. She warns that they are far more common than many people realize — especially as hospitals treat a rapid influx of COVID-19 patients.

"I don't think we'll ever know what number, in terms of cause of death, is [due to] medical error — but it's not small," she says."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/30/885186438/a-doctor-confronts-medical-errors-and-flaws-in-the-system-that-create-mistakes

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Explorer said:

With covid it is probably worse now but my point was to not put blind fate in the medical profession, Fauci included.

I don't put blind faith in the medical profession, but I do put faith in them in the absence of a better option. 

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic