Mexican actor/director exposes Fauci misinformation

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Viking said:

You are the one highlighting the part, saying he was the top social media influencer in Latin America with 37 million followers. I think Mike was very clear in his answer. Credibility is not measured on how many followers you have :thumbsup:.

Maybe if you read the complete thread instead of jumping in the middle, you will see that I am only answering someone who asked "who is this guy"? Personally I never heard of this guy until I saw this video, but who cares if it is Eugenio Derbez, Jennifer Lopez or even Speedy Gonzales who is interviewing, the issue is Fauci credibility so please stop changing the subject... :computerrage_40_anim_gif:  

Edited by Explorer

Viking
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Explorer said:

Maybe if you read the complete thread instead of jumping in the middle, you will see that I am only answering someone who asked "who is this guy"? Personally I never heard of this guy until I saw this video, but who cares if it is Eugenio Derbez, Jennifer Lopez or even Speedy Gonzales who is interviewing, the issue is Fauci credibility so please stop changing the subject... :computerrage_40_anim_gif:  

For your information, I had read the complete thread before my reply.

Other than that, I rest my case. There is no meaning trying to explain to people who don´t want to understand.

Have a good day 

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Viking said:

I am tired of it now, I think I will get my fishing rod and go trying to catch myself a trout :tiphat: 

Have a good day everyone! 

I'll bring the beer mate!  

• Like 3

Explorer
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Viking said:

Other than that, I rest my case. There is no meaning trying to explain to people who don´t want to understand.

Please enlighten me what you are trying to explain? I posted a video of a Mexican actor interviewing Fauci, some here rubbed the wrong way and complained how this latin guy dare to question the great Dr. Fauci. For sake of balance I posted another video, this time of a white guy criticizing Fauci. Do you have any comment regarding the subject of the thread, which is the credibility of Dr Fauci? or you just came here to start a pissing contest?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Explorer said:

you just came here to start a pissing contest?

vaccine and taking the piss.jpg :whistling:

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Explorer said:

Please enlighten me what you are trying to explain? I posted a video of a Mexican actor interviewing Fauci, some here rubbed the wrong way and complained how this latin guy dare to question the great Dr. Fauci. For sake of balance I posted another video, this time of a white guy criticizing Fauci. Do you have any comment regarding the subject of the thread, which is the credibility of Dr Fauci? or you just came here to start a pissing contest?

This forum is meant to share information relevant to the Philippines, support and social networking among those who are located or are planning to relocate to the Philippines.  It is a bulletin board.  Your type of posting maybe more appropriate in other digital media platforms.  Look around.  There are lots of them.  The purpose of these platforms is to outshout each other and score points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JJReyes said:

The purpose of these platforms is to outshout each other and score points.

I think you mean the purpose of those other platforms is to outshout.  When the bickering gets too loud on this one, the admin shuts down the topic.  (Of course there is room for differing opinions but we do not need to hear the same opinion stated every few posts.  We heard him the first time.)

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think you mean the purpose of those other platforms is to outshout.  When the bickering gets too loud on this one, the admin shuts down the topic.  (Of course there is room for differing opinions but we do not need to hear the same opinion stated every few posts.  We heard him the first time.)

You are correct.  Reference is to other platforms which I visit from time to time for entertainment purposes only.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is biochemist Kary B. Mullis talking about Anthony Fauci. This is many years ago. Mullis won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique (PCR), which is today being used in many COVID-19 tests. He had Fauci's number.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Reboot said:

This is biochemist Kary B. Mullis talking about Anthony Fauci. This is many years ago. Mullis won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique (PCR), which is today being used in many COVID-19 tests. He had Fauci's number.

The information out there can certainly screw with your mind if you read too much of it.  I'm 100% in favour of vaccines but there's not a day goes by without contradicting evidence from the real experts. 

It's like most subjects that get peoples emotions going like religion, climate change and politics, you'll very rarely get oppossing experts on the same stage together with an independent body researching the answers and coming to a conclusion that most can understand or believe.  Even with the real answers some will still refuse to believe it as they don't support where the information came from. 

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic