Mexican actor/director exposes Fauci misinformation

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Even with the real answers some will still refuse to believe it as they don't support where the information came from

I think that is the root of the problem.

• Like 3

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2021 at 9:19 PM, Snowy79 said:

I'm 100% in favour of vaccines but there's not a day goes by without contradicting evidence from the real experts. 

Snowy, I started this thread to expose Fauci contradicting himself and hurting his credibility, this is not about experts contradicting experts.

Fauci was telling people not to wear masks and later admitted that it was a lie and now advising to even use two masks.

Said 60% vaccination is required for herd immunity and later changed his mind to 90% because of polls.

He contradicted himself in the interview saying that healthy people need to get vaccinated in order to protect the vulnerable but later admitted that the vaccine is not giving this kind of protection and vaccinated people still need to wear mask, social distance...

He was not 100% honest when he told in the interview that the vaccines are FDA approved, he should know better.

Edited by Explorer

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Explorer said:

Snowy, I started this thread to expose Fauci contradicting himself and hurting his credibility, this is not about experts contradicting experts.

Fauci was telling people not to wear masks and later admitted that it was a lie and now advising to even use two masks.

Said 60% vaccination is required for herd immunity and later changed his mind to 90% because of polls.

He contradicted himself in the interview saying that healthy people need to get vaccinated in order to protect the vulnerable but later admitted that the vaccine is not giving this kind of protection and vaccinated people still need to wear mask, social distance...

He was not 100% honest when he told in the interview that the vaccines are FDA approved, he should know better.

I'm sure more and more will come out as time goes on.  Astrazenica are curently being accused of giving outdated information on the vaccine but we would just be going around and around in circles linking every piece of conflicting information. Time will ultimately tell I'm hedging my bets on the vaccine. Not so much those in charge of it's distribution and storage.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Explorer said:

You continue to regurgitate the same obsolete and misleading information after having been thoroughly shamed by enlightened thinkers.

Respectable scientists modify their pronouncements when new evidence comes to light. Intelligent life evolves to better cope with changing circumstances. You would do well to get with the program.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I find this thread amusing to me.  Conspiracy theorists, expert talking heads, a Mexican director and greedy self centered  politicians....most of their opinions are like a pitcher full of warm spit.  

Me, as a well rounded individual and a long term member of the Flat Earth Society, all their arguments are flat.  Even their beer is flat.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Explorer
Posted
Posted
On 3/22/2021 at 12:58 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think you mean the purpose of those other platforms is to outshout.  When the bickering gets too loud on this one, the admin shuts down the topic.  (Of course there is room for differing opinions but we do not need to hear the same opinion stated every few posts.  We heard him the first time.)

The pandemic is global so whatever Fauci and company does may impact the PH, now after Fauci some in the PH are starting to demand double face masking... Not sure about the bickering in this topic, nobody is forced to post a response, some just like to take things out of context to score points -

Me: Mexican actor/director exposes Fauci misinformation.

Forum member A: Who the hell is this Mexican? I never heard of him.

Me: This Mexican is quite popular with the latin community (He was recognized by Variety in 2014 as the #1 most influential Hispanic male in the world).

Forum member B: Jennifer Lopez is more popular.

Me: This is not popularity contest, Jennifer Lopez may be more popular but apparently she did not ask to interview Fauci.

Forum member C: Hey dummy, now you are saying that this is not popularity contest but previously you said that he is popular...

Me: :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Out-shouting the competition isn't always what the trolls try to do. Often, getting the last word is their strategy. Thusly they hope to influence latecomers who for whatever reason do not read the entire thread and skip to the end.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 2 months later...
Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Another flip flop by Fauci.

5/4/20 - Dr. Fauci Dismisses Wuhan Lab as Source of Coronavirus, Contradicting President and Pompeo.

Spoiler

r. Anthony Fauci, the scientific face of America's pandemic response, dismissed the theory that coronavirus originated in a lab in Wuhan, contradicting the president and his Secretary of State in an escalating confrontation with China.

"The best evidence shows the virus behind the pandemic was not made in a lab in China," Dr. Anthony Fauci said in an exclusive interview with National Geographic published on Monday. "Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species."

He added that he doesn't believe the alternate theory that someone discovered coronavirus in the wild, brought it to a lab and then it accidentally unleashed it on the public.

Fauci's statement contradicts an April 30 comment by President Donald President that he had seen convincing evidence that the coronavirus originated from China's Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). On Sunday, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said he'd seen "enormous evidence" supporting the theory, but didn't elaborate.

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-dismisses-wuhan-lab-source-coronavirus-contradicting-President-pompeo-1501924

One year later...

Spoiler

Biden, Senators Ramp Up Wuhan Lab Probe as Rand Paul Demands Fauci's Departure

BY DANIEL VILLARREAL ON 5/26/21 AT 8:49 PM EDT

The Senate has unanimously passed a bill declassifying federal information on the origins of COVID-19 as President Joe Biden ordered a deep investigation into the cause of the global pandemic.

Both announcements follow months of growing suspicion in the U.S. that an accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) triggered the pandemic. As of May 26, the pandemic has killed more than 591,941 Americans.

China has vehemently denounced the lab leak questions as Western propaganda. However, the country's claim that the outbreak began in a Wuhan wet market has failed to satisfy U.N. investigators and Western scientists.

Growing suspicion in the U.S. of a lab leak has dented the reputation of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Fauci has changed his public statements about the pandemic's origins as well as funding he authorized for research at the WIV.

"Fauci should go," Republican Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, one of Fauci's fiercest critics, told the Christian Broadcasting Network. Paul accused Fauci of "obfuscating the truth" about the virus' origins and of downplaying his own role in funding the WIV's research.

https://www.newsweek.com/senate-unanimously-passes-bill-declassifying-information-covid-origin-1595262

Fauci has changed his public statements about the pandemic's origins as well as funding he authorized for research at the Wuhan Lab.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Fixed according to forum rules because I liked your point. I could just as easily have followed JGF rules and deleted your post. Please take the time to copy and paste ALL pertinent info from the web site. Members should not have to go to your link
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I will not name them, but I would like to see if some members who contributed to this thread have the guts to come back and admit that their strong opinions about the videos in this thread, about Dr. Fauci, and about the OP, were completely wrong.

Fauci is a bald-faced liar who is now in CYA mode.  He deserves no more respect.

• Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic