• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, a couple weeks after my 2nd shot, I developed this severe aliment that affects my motor skills. I can't do the dishes, vacuum the house or take out the trash.  I'm dying here.  Pray for me,

Got my 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine.  No side effects, other that local soreness.  I will plan to vaccinate the rest of my family ASAP and will continue to wear a mask, enforce personal hygiene and

I've already had my first Astra Zeneca shot and I'm going back for my second when my appointment arrives. Yes there is a link to increased risk of blood clots (and that is very dangerous if it ha

Posted Images

To these pharma companies,6 million USD holds no more value than one of those Filipino 5 cent coins with a hole in it.
To say that they bribe doctors,scientists,politicians etc in order to make trillions of usd is no conspiracy theory. 
It`s a very smart business strategy is what it is!!

2 hours ago, TerryP said:

Pity they didn't bribe me for taking the jab. I would have accepted it.

Never mind will have to console myself with the fact I'm not going to catch covid

Compensation for volunteering to participate during the trial stage is $1,200.00 and up.  Only problem is you don't know if the jab is a placebo.  The monitoring is a minimum 2 years.  No way of knowing if you were given the vaccine.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TerryP said:

If they're handing the cash out I'll have some. I was having the jab anyway. Would have been a win win situation for me

Krispy Kreme is bribing with one free doughnut per day for the entire year, get yours...

Goodbye COVID, hello diabetes!

ExFqsOLWQAAmuM5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Explorer said:

Krispy Kreme is bribing with one free doughnut per day for the entire year, get yours...

ExFqsOLWQAAmuM5.jpg

It's a devious plot to increase obesity. Obesity -> greater risk from Covid-19 -> more people need vaccine. Connect the dot, sheeple!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Explorer said:

ExFqsOLWQAAmuM5.jpg

You'll also find a free doughnut inside the vaccine.

ExHLRDVVIAEUxR5.jpg

• Like 1
On 3/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, fred said:

Now this vaccine I would consider..

48131.jpg.e681647eaf9547d29d3862ec12f684

ExILbosWgAIkEce.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Forum Manager

Personally I think his topic has got to the point of ridiculous. Also personally from the last time I looked this forum was Phillipines based and orientated so what other countries do I care less. Where do I live? you guessed it so as I said I dont give a damn of what other countries do or not do. Personal opinion, I think I said that.

Philippines Expat Forum, huh? 

• Like 4