Vaccine or No Vaccine

jimeve
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'd give my right arm for a chance to take it! 

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe the left arm. :muscle_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 3

Heeb
Posted
Posted

The wife and are are scheduled for the Pfizer shot next week the day after we arrive in the U.S. I'm only getting it in case it's required to travel in the future or if it helps with travel. I always got really sick from the flu shots in the navy so I'm not looking forward to it.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well I had mine and Emma has had hers too, my next one will be late May and Emma’s will be June 

• Like 1

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, hk blues said:

Anyway, 79 deaths out of 20million doses obviously isn't great for the 79 but in the grand scheme of things...

Do you think every death is counted?

"fact checked" by Facebook, died a week later "unexpectedly".

https://smithandwalkerfh.com/tribute/details/7677/Desiree-Penrod/obituary.html

ExPpTuoXEAk09J2.jpg

Edited by Explorer

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, hk blues said:

Anyway, 79 deaths out of 20million doses obviously isn't great for the 79 but in the grand scheme of things...

Do you think every death is counted?

Vaccinated 03/22, died a week later "from natural causes".

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2021/03/30/preble-high-choir-director-teacher-distinction-sara-holub-dies/7028057002/

EyAgB0IXAAM6xkw.jpg

Edited by Explorer

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It has already been proven that it's not the best option for women of a certain age and youngsters, that's the reason a few countries are restricting it's use. In reality it's not a few from many millions which would make it worth the risk but for females under 65 the risk out weighs the benefit as they are the ones getting the clots and as such they are advised to opt for a different vaccine. 

This fact checked expert has another issue with the vaccine which could open up a whole new can of worms. Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, an independent virologist and vaccine expert from Belgium, formerly employed at the Vaccine Alliance GAVI and at The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation released this public paper which if he is correct could turn into a nightmare scenario. He has produced a few papers on vaccines over the years.

https://covexit.com/expert-sounds-the-alarm-about-risks-of-mass-vaccination/?fbclid=IwAR0sFChzyeg9JBIji7ILGrHGowVGFxBGATmJTRjjfqg1aVDj_qKTn_aI2gM

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Honestly... the whole Astra Zeneca clotting thing is over hyped and has become a bit of a media frenzy.

My thought exactly, mainstream media is kinda known for negativity.  

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, BrettGC said:

My thought exactly, mainstream media is kinda known for negativity.  

Rule number one in media marketing - Bad news sells.

Rule number two in media marketing - see rule number one.

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic