The Silent Treatment, known in the Philippines as Tampo.

15 hours ago, Peaceful John said:

JJ, Good luck to you and God Bless you, your wife and family.  Please let me know if the "immersion" works for you when you return.  I tried it a few years back had some success while living in Costa Rica.  But I'm sure your Spanish base is much more in-depth than mine was at the time.  Take care, be safe, and we will miss your participation.

jw

Yes have always enjoyed the intelligent posts of Jake, he will be missed by all members.

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When i met  my future wife and had the holiday romance , a few pictures taken of us both plus lots taken of her by myself , I had one picture on my mobile phone as a screen saver  which I thought was

One morning after my wife and I first started living together I kissed her at the door and said "see you later alligator" as I set off for work. When I came home she was upstairs in the bedroom and th

Interesting commentaries.  I have been happily married for 49 years to the same person.  She is my first love and that love has blossomed over the years.  We celebrate our 50th anniversary this coming

Posted Images