Manila has fallen. Is this the end?

Explorer
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Here is some information on ivermectin.  I would be a bit reluctant to take a medicine that is normally prescribed to kill parasitic worms in horses.   But then again, maybe it is a Darwinian solution to "thin the herd".  :whistling:

Here we go again... Nobody is recommending horse medicine.

I will rather listen to a real doctor who is in the field than some bureaucrats who are in cahoot with the pharmaceutical industry.

"conflict of interests, federal government in bed with private companies, they don't want the therapy to work so they can sell their vaccine"

• Like 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Ive just returned from Bantayan where there are very few cases and life seems very normal.... no social distancing , everyone has a mask but very few wear them and life just seems like the old normal... peaceful happy relaxing... a far far cry from the actions and ever increasing case numbers  of manila/ NCR. almost like being in a different country.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

Ive just returned from Bantayan where there are very few cases and life seems very normal.... no social distancing , everyone has a mask but very few wear them and life just seems like the old normal... peaceful happy relaxing... a far far cry from the actions and ever increasing case numbers  of manila/ NCR. almost like being in a different country.

Makes sense that life would be pretty normal. Bet not many cases in the Sahara desert either. I guess if some more infected arrives on the island then the story will be different like Snowys neck of the islands. 

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic