19 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Here is some information on ivermectin.  I would be a bit reluctant to take a medicine that is normally prescribed to kill parasitic worms in horses.   But then again, maybe it is a Darwinian solution to "thin the herd".  :whistling:

Here we go again... Nobody is recommending horse medicine.

I will rather listen to a real doctor who is in the field than some bureaucrats who are in cahoot with the pharmaceutical industry.

"conflict of interests, federal government in bed with private companies, they don't want the therapy to work so they can sell their vaccine"

• Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it isn't Covid causing the increase in monthly deaths over and above the averages for the same periods over the last few years then what I ask you actually is causing it? Occams razor says (pa

Still only 3/4 million cases in the Philippines.  That is far from the worst hit countries.  But I wonder if the Philippines is properly recording their case numbers https://www.worldometers.info

Manila has fallen By:  Joel Ruiz Butuyan -  @inquirerdotnet Philippine Daily Inquirer / 04:06 AM April 05, 2021 I’m referring not just to the old city of Manila, but to the 16 cities of

Ive just returned from Bantayan where there are very few cases and life seems very normal.... no social distancing , everyone has a mask but very few wear them and life just seems like the old normal... peaceful happy relaxing... a far far cry from the actions and ever increasing case numbers  of manila/ NCR. almost like being in a different country.

• Like 1
  • Forum Manager
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

Ive just returned from Bantayan where there are very few cases and life seems very normal.... no social distancing , everyone has a mask but very few wear them and life just seems like the old normal... peaceful happy relaxing... a far far cry from the actions and ever increasing case numbers  of manila/ NCR. almost like being in a different country.

Makes sense that life would be pretty normal. Bet not many cases in the Sahara desert either. I guess if some more infected arrives on the island then the story will be different like Snowys neck of the islands. 

• Like 3