Oh...that would help!

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Another day in paradise!

I wasted a good 45 minutes this morning.  I don't have a credit card so my neighbour kindly allows us to use hers for Netflix payment.  I got an email from Netflix advising account on hold due to non-payment!  OK, a scam email so I went to live chat - they confirmed this was the case.  Off to the neighbour - don't worry, we will pay the CC bill today.  OK says I.  Back to the love chat to confirm - they say no, it's not a late payment, rather a rejected card payment.  Hmmm.  Back to the neighbour.  Much head scratching and then a call to the bank - all OK that end.  I'm now lost.  So, I ask for the card to re-enter.  Immediately I see that it's a new card! Yes the neighbour says, we cancelled the old one a month ago.

New card details entered and all is well again!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm sure you will never have future issues with Netflix billing. :whistling::hystery:

• Haha 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I could not quite figure out why you would have no credit card and expect someone else to use theirs for you.  Then I looked at your Country of Birth :hystery:

Well, that's the comment of the day for sure, right between the eyes.  Nice one Dave.   :hystery:   (No offence HK).

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2021 at 10:26 AM, Old55 said:

I'm sure you will never have future issues with Netflix billing. :whistling::hystery:

I think in jan 2026 I will face the same issue i.e. when the new card expires!

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I could not quite figure out why you would have no credit card and expect someone else to use theirs for you.  Then I looked at your Country of Birth :hystery:

Ach, I pay them half the bill each month and always on time! :tongue:

Seriously though, we have a debit card which works for everything here EXCEPT Netflix so couldn't be bothered getting one just for that.   

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, Eddie1 said:

Well, that's the comment of the day for sure, right between the eyes.  Nice one Dave.   :hystery:   (No offence HK).

None take mate. :thumbsup:

• Like 2