China acknowledges Sinovac vaccine not very effective

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Well Old55,  

That may well be true, but the Philippines has always been lucky for me, and I'd rather be living and taking my chances here in Cebu, than to be comfortably back in the US any day.:thumbsup:

Pleased you are happy in Cebu Queenie. :thumbsup:

I wish we could visit this year we miss our friends and family there. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Pleased you are happy in Cebu Queenie. :thumbsup:

I wish we could visit this year we miss our friends and family there. 

We will keep the light on for you. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

Well Old55,  

That may well be true, but the Philippines has always been lucky for me, and I'd rather be living and taking my chances here in Cebu, than to be comfortably back in the US any day.:thumbsup:

I never exactly rooted for China but, with the current state of affairs, if it really comes to getting the jab, I'd rather get one developed in a Chinese or Russian publicly-funded research institution, than one coming from one of the Big Pharma.

• I'm Confused 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I never exactly rooted for China but, with the current state of affairs, if it really comes to getting the jab, I'd rather get one developed in a Chinese or Russian publicly-funded research institution, than one coming from one of the Big Pharma.

For Billion-Dollar COVID Vaccines, Basic Government-Funded Science Laid the Groundwork

Much of the pioneering work on mRNA vaccines was done with government money, though drugmakers could walk away with big profits

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/for-billion-dollar-covid-vaccines-basic-government-funded-science-laid-the-groundwork/

Edited by Jack D
  • Thanks 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 4/12/2021 at 2:56 PM, Jack D said:

Probably the only way to unload it, since selling it will really be a hard sell now. :hystery:

Or since the efficacy is only 50% then they’ll sell it at the mall for half the price. We all know how much ppl are suckers for a BOGO! 🤣

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gator said:

half the price.

:hystery:

buy 1.png

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic