SOCIAL SECURITY IN MANILA

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

deposited to a U.S. bank, correct

Yes.  Very blessed I don't need it at this time.  But somehow social security needs to fix the problems for the ones that do need it right away.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:12 PM, Joey G said:

access US government websites

The only websites I have any issues with is social security and Mypay, everything thing else works fine.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Yeochief said:

The only websites I have any issues with is social security

Strange.   I have never had a problem logging into SS.  I just logged in, without VPN, no issues.  They use 2FA with e-mail.

Paul Hobbs
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't worry, My mother went through the same thing when she applied....took about 3 months to set right but it worked out. Not sure if this applies to you, but they let her start medicare even though her social security was messed up...if that's something you need.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/19/2021 at 7:10 AM, Yeochief said:

Yes.  Very blessed I don't need it at this time.  But somehow social security needs to fix the problems for the ones that do need it right away.

The only websites I have any issues with is social security and Mypay, everything thing else works fine.

What sort of problem is it ? Does it tell you anything when trying or perhaps just hangs ? 

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
On 4/22/2021 at 12:55 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

What sort of problem is it ? Does it tell you anything when trying or perhaps just hangs ? 

We sent an email to ye******@yahoo.com.

Please allow up to 2 minutes for the security code to arrive.
The security code will expire 10 minutes from the time of your request.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/22/2021 at 7:50 AM, Yeochief said:

We sent an email to ye******@yahoo.com.

Please allow up to 2 minutes for the security code to arrive.
The security code will expire 10 minutes from the time of your request.

Please enter your security code

I never get the security code sent to my email.  I have added the no-reply address to my address list.  Not worried about it.

@yahoo.com.  Seems a typo with a dot after dot com is the reason no code received. :smile:

• Like 1

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
On 4/23/2021 at 1:00 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Seems a typo with a dot after dot com is the reason no code received.

I'm hoping that is the end of a sentence.  So I tried again and said no this is not my email, social security is sending a letter to my mail forwarding address to submit the correct email.  I will see how long that takes.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Yeochief said:

I'm hoping that is the end of a sentence.  So I tried again and said no this is not my email, social security is sending a letter to my mail forwarding address to submit the correct email.  I will see how long that takes.

I have seen many of those things saying they sent an Email to such and such address but never seen a full stop or dot at the end so thats why I believe its a typo in the address. As for letters I think it will  be good once Posting letters is just part of history and no longer used.