Body weight and diet in the Philippines

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Graham do you realize how lucky you are to be within walking distance of that park like area? How nice.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Here are some more pics from the same route we walk regularly...all within 15 minutes walk (for me) of our house. :)

Very nice, Graham. You live in a lovely area.

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Been here in paradise since 2011 never put on or lose weight  ! I rarely eat rice , stay away from big cakes , a lot of things here are produced for the Filipinos ! Which amazes me for example 3 in 1 coffee , most are high in sugar ! Nestle a while back introduced a Blend and Brew coffee which was great but then they changed the recipe,( more sugar less coffee  ) i only buy san migs Barako coffee 3 in 1 now and and Nestle Gold which i make to my liking, my main diet consists of US burgers,chicken nuggets, Flounder,Blue Marlin, US cheese and fruit juices, Drinks from Australia, and Angus hot dogs, and the wife cooks me Cinnamon rolls and Chicken Kievs

And i love Jollibees champ burger ! 

Explorer
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, expatuk2014 said:

Which amazes me for example 3 in 1 coffee , most are high in sugar ! Nestle a while back introduced a Blend and Brew coffee which was great but then they changed the recipe,( more sugar less coffee  )

Filipinos are addicted to this stuff, I will get heart attack by just reading the ingedients at the back of the satche... How hard it is to mix real coffee with hot water and add real sugar?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

And i love Jollibees champ burger ! 

I hate the taste but each to their own.

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

Filipinos are addicted to this stuff, I will get heart attack by just reading the ingedients at the back of the satche... How hard it is to mix real coffee with hot water and add real sugar?

Well I started using the 3 in one a long time ago and still use it. I have not found a coffee here I like but since Im used to 3 in one then it does me. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

I started drinking 3 in one in the Philippines and now it's mostly what I drink (even here in Ausse I use sachet coffee now).

Yes it's not as healthy as real coffee... but it's just so damn quick and easy LOL

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Yes it's not as healthy as real coffee

healthy and real coffee.  Never thought I'd see those in the same sentence :hystery:

• Haha 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

healthy and real coffee.  Never thought I'd see those in the same sentence :hystery:

Sorry... hadn't had my coffee when I wrote that :hystery:

• Haha 2