SHIPPED A BOX WITH SHIPPING CART

Yeochief
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have been trying a few companies to have items sent to me from the United States.  This time I used Shipping Cart, about 22 pounds (10 kilos).  Shipment was mailed on 22 April 2021 and I received it on 26 April 2021 (estimated delivery date was 28 April 2021).  It was not cheap, $125.00, but fast.  Nothing was damaged.  I get three address:  AU Shipping Address, UK Shipping Address and a United States shipping address.  

Edited by Yeochief
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Yeochief said:

I have been trying a few companies to have items sent to me from the United States.  This time I used Shipping Cart, about 22 pounds (10 kilos).  Shipment was mailed on 22 April 2021 and I received it on 26 April 2021.  It was not cheap, $125.00, but fast.  Nothing was damaged.  I get three address:  AU Shipping Address, UK Shipping Address and a United States shipping address.  

That seems very reasonable to me - I paid $80 for a small envelope with documents to the UK.  It took 2 weeks but that was during the height of Covid so I can accept.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Yeochief said:

I have been trying a few companies to have items sent to me from the United States.  This time I used Shipping Cart, about 22 pounds (10 kilos).  Shipment was mailed on 22 April 2021 and I received it on 26 April 2021 (estimated delivery date was 28 April 2021).  It was not cheap, $125.00, but fast.  Nothing was damaged.  I get three address:  AU Shipping Address, UK Shipping Address and a United States shipping address.  

So I assume that was the air rate.  Sea rate is much cheaper if you have the time.

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

air rate

Yes

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

I have been using Shipping Cart regularly for a couple of years or so from the UK. Nothing but the highest praise for them. Nothing damaged and always fast delivery. I guess you get what you pay for! 

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

I used them (UK) after having bought some Xbox games from UK Ebay, for next to nothing.  (The games are ridiculously expensive here).

Used the air cargo' shipping. Took slightly longer than expected, but arrived, delivered to my door, in good condition, for about 30 dollars US. 

I will use them again. :thumbsup:

• Like 2