Fake Covid-19 Certificates Hit Airlines

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

Falsifying a vaccination certificate or test result certificate should be treated as a serious offence in my opinion, black listing travellers who use fakes is a good start but it really needs more than that.

Agreed, too many view this type of thing as fair game and to be expected.  Indeed, on this very site not so long ago a member(s) openly stated they would be open to doing so.

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted

It was a sad day me laddies when they stopped drawing and quartering all that broke the law. :cheersty:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Clermont said:

It was a sad day me laddies when they stopped drawing and quartering all that broke the law. :cheersty:

I blame the increasing use of calculators... young executioners these days just don't understand fractions!

• Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

Certainly hanging is too good for them, but maybe I'd draw the line at drawing and quartering!  

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Falsifying a vaccination certificate or test result certificate should be treated as a serious offence in my opinion, black listing travellers who use fakes is a good start but it really needs more than that.

Totally agree.

These cockroaches make life harder (and more expensive) for everyone... in the same way that computer hackers and other damned nuisances do. 

Cut their hands off.  Others  of their ilk might hesitate then. 

Edited by graham59
  • Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, graham59 said:

These cockroaches

Plague rats

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Is it needle phobia? Jab shortage? Most countries seem to be giving it for free.... and even if you have to pay I just have to wonder how much a fake costs vs. the jab?

• Hmm thinking 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Other appropriate labels: Vax evader, vax dodger.

I'll be using vax evader. I like the reference to "tax evader". Fewer young people will 'get' the reference to "draft dodger".

"Plague Rat" is too insulting for regular use. I'll save it for extraordinary circumstances.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, scott h said:

Is it needle phobia? Jab shortage? Most countries seem to be giving it for free.... and even if you have to pay I just have to wonder how much a fake costs vs. the jab?

Might just be down to the simple fact that in many cases they were not able to procure a vaccination through their country's vaccination programme. Taking the UK as an example, there is no option to pay for a Covid vaccination privately.  

• Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic