Know when to fold

Heeb
Posted
Posted

Skip to 16:40, thoughts? I would have been looking for an exit, definitely not arguing with them. He must not have been watching the Spaniard on the news last year.

baronapart
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Heeb said:

Skip to 16:40, thoughts? I would have been looking for an exit, definitely not arguing with them. He must not have been watching the Spaniard on the news last year.

Oh Boy....

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Interesting.  I do not have to understand the language to see that the British individual mistakenly believes he has rights in the Philippines.  Too bad for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

"I am always obedient, I am a nice guy".   Except when violating curfew, drinking, arguing with officers, resisting arrest, being wrestled to ground by three officers, being placed in handcuffs and hauled away in the paddy wagon.  :hystery:   I wonder if he will sing the same song in front of a judge?   

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Heeb said:

thoughts?

Thoughts? I think if he wasn't a foreigner it would not made the news...........On another channel last night I saw the police chasing 5 guys (Filipinos) through a shanty town for not wearing masks,,,don't think they ever caught them :gottarun_80_anim_gif:

The bottom line for me is..no matter where you are in the world,,,,,,,,,,if you cant do the time, don't do the crime. :56da64a413b01_3_12_311:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

He sounds more like an  Aussie to me. 

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

He sounds more like an  Aussie to me. 

No was a Brit.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

No was a Brit.

Yeah, the report said so.

His accent flitted between what sounded like ozzy and then clearly British so maybe he'd spent time in Australia. I noticed that at the beginning he sounded very polite and British but as things got heated and out of control he changed into an Australian accent - makes sense.

Only joking guys!:2245_safe:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RBM said:

No was a Brit.

I picked up on the reporter saying he was British but he definitely sounded like an Aussie. Probably just one of our ex convicts that's been living in Australia. :hystery:

Edited by Snowy79
  • Haha 1

Joey G
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

he was British but he definitely sounded like an Aussie

there's a difference ? :hystery:   

• Haha 1