Got my first vaccine jab in Cebu province today

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Just a post to say that my husband and I got our first jab of the AstraZeneca vaccine in Cebu province today.

Hi Queenie, Congrats on getting your first Astra Zeneca vaccination. Have they guaranteed you a second Astra Zeneca vaccination?  If so, how long between the first and second jabs?

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Hi Eddie,

Thanks. 

Yes, they gave us a card to follow up with a second dose in six weeks. We hope all goes well, and we can get our second dose then.

• Thanks 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Hi Eddie,

Thanks. 

Yes, they gave us a card to follow up with a second dose in six weeks. We hope all goes well, and we can get our second dose then.

I too hope all goes well with your second dose. If possible can you come back to the forum then and give us an update on how things went. Also, perhaps you could also then give a report on the verification/paperwork that you hopefully will have received.  I know for example that Thailand are being very stringent on the verification of Certificate of Vaccination and many British Tourists trying to obtain a visa to go there are being forced to go back to their GP's to get formal printed vaccination certificates issued from the National Health Service.  As far as Thailand are concerned if it isn't up to their required standard then no visa issued.  I am sure other countries will follow suit. I wonder what paperwork the Philippines will issue?  (Haha, that's just begging a whole load of humorous answers I guess).

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Eddie1 said:

I too hope all goes well with your second dose. If possible can you come back to the forum then and give us an update on how things went. Also, perhaps you could also then give a report on the verification/paperwork that you hopefully will have received.  I know for example that Thailand are being very stringent on the verification of Certificate of Vaccination and many British Tourists trying to obtain a visa to go there are being forced to go back to their GP's to get formal printed vaccination certificates issued from the National Health Service.  As far as Thailand are concerned if it isn't up to their required standard then no visa issued.  I am sure other countries will follow suit. I wonder what paperwork the Philippines will issue?  (Haha, that's just begging a whole load of humorous answers I guess).

Sure Eddie, I'll let you know how things go. Not sure at all what kind of paperwork will ultimately be given though. We'll see. 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

I wonder what paperwork the Philippines will issue?  (Haha, that's just begging a whole load of humorous answers I guess).

Similar to this method.

a punch.jpg

• Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic