Invermectin

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

This should be good for a laugh.  Mercury Drug have been approved to sell Invermectin to the public and already I'm seeing lots of interest in it from foreigners. 

My issue with it is there are very few true clinical trials showing that is usefull for Covid and also that unless it's the human form and prescribed in the correct dose can have serious side effects. How can they know the correct dose if there are no peer reviewed trials?

I smile to myself when I read some of my conspiracy theorist mates posts who have been saying for ages the pharma companies don't want us to know it's a cure as they'll lose money and that they'll never take the vaccine to be a human guinea pig now saying they'll buy Invermectin and basically be a human guinea pig.

Further issues I have is if Mercury Drug are going to be selling it the counterfeit market will go through the roof.  Doctors with zero data to back up their prescriptions could prescribe it in the wrong dose and then as I'm sure we are aware how will they get people to take it as prescribed?  From my experince of locals they think if you take one weeks worth of antibiotics in a day it will cure an infection faster or if you take just two tablets and feel better don't take any more and just save the left overs for another infection. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Are you suggesting.......

7F0887D6-5782-48E3-BC03-B56389076049_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

This should be good for a laugh.  Mercury Drug have been approved to sell Invermectin to the public and already I'm seeing lots of interest in it from foreigners. 

My issue with it is there are very few true clinical trials showing that is usefull for Covid and also that unless it's the human form and prescribed in the correct dose can have serious side effects. How can they know the correct dose if there are no peer reviewed trials?

I smile to myself when I read some of my conspiracy theorist mates posts who have been saying for ages the pharma companies don't want us to know it's a cure as they'll lose money and that they'll never take the vaccine to be a human guinea pig now saying they'll buy Invermectin and basically be a human guinea pig.

Further issues I have is if Mercury Drug are going to be selling it the counterfeit market will go through the roof.  Doctors with zero data to back up their prescriptions could prescribe it in the wrong dose and then as I'm sure we are aware how will they get people to take it as prescribed?  From my experince of locals they think if you take one weeks worth of antibiotics in a day it will cure an infection faster or if you take just two tablets and feel better don't take any more and just save the left overs for another infection. 

Can't hurt if you just take the dose for other problems, and you may be bug free!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I gave my turkeys that stuff when they are ill.

Ivermectin Injection for Cattle and Swine for Animal Use ...

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Can't hurt if you just take the dose for other problems, and you may be bug free!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

I think the issue is if you are taking it for Covid prevention it will be a long term medication. Most of the current uses are just pop one tablet and it clears the parasites. No trials have been done on it's long term use. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

And if you just put a link not only will covid disappear the post will too. If you have a story, news article or letter from your mum post it and not just a link. Said this many times and reason why but wont repeat from now on.  Look at the editor while posting, options like  quote, spoiler etc. All there for a reason. Long news stories can be but in a spoiler and that is the little eye icon. If article is not that long copy and paste and then the next post it is truncated theses days for the next reader meaning if the want to read the full story they just click it .

Not hard to do but maybe I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

Explorer
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, jimeve said:

I gave my turkeys that stuff when they are ill.

Ivermectin Injection for Cattle and Swine for Animal Use ...

Great! Now you can kill two turkeys in one shot, make yourself a nice turkey dinner and get protection from covid while eating it...

• Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Snowy before your to enshrined in your opinions my suggestion is take a peep at your tube Doctor Campbell invermectin. While he does not give his own opinion what he does is explain in lay man terms about invermectin he has several clinical test of same with results. Very interesting watch.

I have also friends, great guys that are so wrapped up in their theories its impossible to talk sense. please tell me how you deal with this? Me now just shut up....guess there entitled to their opinions.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, RBM said:

Snowy before your to enshrined in your opinions my suggestion is take a peep at your tube Doctor Campbell invermectin. While he does not give his own opinion what he does is explain in lay man terms about invermectin he has several clinical test of same with results. Very interesting watch.

I have also friends, great guys that are so wrapped up in their theories its impossible to talk sense. please tell me how you deal with this? Me now just shut up....guess there entitled to their opinions.

I watched his video and to be fair it could easily be ripped apart as the study was so small plus there was no placebo double blind study to gauge the results from. Little things like those participating were all medical students so some will have different roles and may wear higher levels of PPE so that could reduce their chances of catching covid. 

I don't know the guys background but when his link was picked up for false information and he tried to explain his way around the information he scored an own goal. He obviously was unaware that the trials and success of Invermectin in the treatment of the conditions listed was completely different from that used for covid.  In the other treatments it was two tablets taken orally two weeks apart and a completely different concentration. With Covid it would have to be long term 72hrs apart and a lower concentration.

With my conspiracy theorist friends fortunately as time goes on more and more of their cracy theories are getting blown out of the water so I usually post links to the latest science. 

On the subject of real experts there is one guy that for me has changed my opinion on a few areas and others he explains things so simply it all makes sense.  He has a true background in working with vaccines and studying the outcomes, plus he has guest speakers that are experts in the fields he dicussses, he also calls out the conspiracy theorist many of whom call themselves experts and he highlights why they are wrong and their real backgrounds. He is also flexible in his understanding and openly admits as time has gone on his mind has also been swayed but in his words he " sciences the hell out of things" to come to scientific conclussions. Hi name is Dr Zdogg MD if you Google him.  He explains Invermectin, masks, why the flu is not so common now, vaccines etc. A real eye opener. 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Explorer said:

Great! Now you can kill two turkeys in one shot, make yourself a nice turkey dinner and get protection from covid while eating it...

Kill two birds with one stone.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic