Transport - The Rich Get Richer?

graham59
Posted
Posted

No probs... I can drive any of those cars sitting in my shack...on my Xboxes.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

has a Shelby Cobra.

IMHO waste of a fine machine :boohoo:

• Like 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Heeb said:

The neighbor next to me in the Freeport has some expensive cars, Ferrari and Porsche 911 turbo, they are the real deal, got a close up look when my dog urinated on his wheel. They don’t have proper registration so I don’t think he takes them outside the Freeport. There’s a few others around with high end vehicles as well. Me, 2008 diesel Fortuner.

I think it would be priceless to see the expression of the car owners face when this happened :laugh:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Heeb said:

The neighbor next to me in the Freeport has some expensive cars, Ferrari and Porsche 911 turbo,

Is that the guy with the glass doors on the garage?  That house throws a good Trick or Treat for the kids on Halloween.

Heeb
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Is that the guy with the glass doors on the garage?  That house throws a good Trick or Treat for the kids on Halloween.

No, he’s on the corner of Lansones and Mango. I can’t tell what the glass garage place has other than a nice green Mustang, he doesn’t park his cars in the street usually. The Porsche guy doesn’t have much area to park his cars, just a carport so they are in the street sometimes, he seems to rotary them from somewhere else so he must have another property.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Heeb said:

I can’t tell what the glass garage place has other than a nice green Mustang, he doesn’t park his cars in the street usually

Yes, he had the bright lime green mustang parked in the driveway during Halloween 2019.  He had a Harley in the garage and another shiny car I couldn't see well.

• Like 1