13a Application UK or Philippines?

Jimbouk
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. It looks like a trip to the London embassy might be the best way to go then - they are just over an hour from where I am. They might be a bit more efficient with my application I suspect too :)

cheers,

Jimbo

• Like 3

jimeve
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jimbouk said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. It looks like a trip to the London embassy might be the best way to go then - they are just over an hour from where I am. They might be a bit more efficient with my application I suspect too :)

cheers,

Jimbo

Also, near the embassy you can get photo's took in case you need it for your 13a visa, Underground tube station, I can't think which one it is but it's just around the corner from the embassy.

Jim. 

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 6:04 AM, Mike J said:

Most folks here advise having it done in your home country.  Less hassle and there is no "one year probation" period.  The visa becomes permanent when you arrive here in the Philippines.  At least that is how it worked prior to the pandemic.  So it will most likely remain that way.  With the 13A you will still be required to do your annual report in Jan or Feb each year.

I would also be one of those advising to apply outside of the Philippines.  Lots less hassle.