Any used PayPal (Friends & Family) to transfer money from a UK Account to a Philippines Account?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, graham59 said:

Did I miss his inside leg measurement ?

• Like 3

graham59
Posted
Posted

:whistling:

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 5/28/2021 at 5:54 AM, Mike J said:

Rural banks (Ponzi), then motorcycle franchise (Ponzi), then sausages, now PayPal.  No thanks then, no thanks now.  This forum is here to help expats not to rip them off. :1927_:

I know this guy very well. Rode with him (Cebu Green Trial rides) many years in around  Cebu. yes he lost heaps of money in various financial fiascoes, especially Rural Banks.

Please note, at NO TIME  ever did he try sell me or anybody in our group  anything, never tried to entice anyone in the group to invest in anything. He always paid his way during functions, did a lot of work on the guys computers, including mine, also my Garmin, never asked for anything. Yes he spoke about his losses and his attempts to recover funds. Never felt he was soliciting for funds ever. He knew (as i did) the late slob Petrea and others, he was always concerned about his family, very dedicated.

I say give the guy a break.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, RBM said:

I say give the guy a break.

I guess you were not one of us who lost our money we invested through him.  It is interesting that you are still friendly towards him.  He can use a friend, or at least he always did in the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

"Give the guy a break?" 

Although this individual is your friend others should be alerted to his past actives.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

I know this guy very well.

I'm trying to word this respectfully.  His opening post is very, very strange.  Seems to indicate someone in need of help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Strange that he mentioned he wrote it in this Facebook group. Maybe a few too many Red Horse and cut and pasted the wrong message I think as there's different sized italics used. 

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Maybe a few too many Red Horse and cut and pasted the wrong message I think as there's different sized italics used. 

Nah, he has been doing that forever.  Here is one of his 10 year old posts under a different name.  Click on it and you will see the same style.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Nah, he has been doing that forever.  Here is one of his 10 year old posts under a different name.  Click on it and you will see the same style.

Red Horse theory is still valid unless they didn't have Red Horse 10 years ago!  :hystery:

• Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I guess you were not one of us who lost our money we invested through him.  It is interesting that you are still friendly towards him.  He can use a friend, or at least he always did in the past.

Dave allow me please to ask one question which I request a yes or no answer. 

Did you personally give David money to invest.   Or...were you foolish enough to pay money into one of the late fat slobs (Petrea) scams unwittingly. I am well aware of the rumors, he did know el fatso as did I, does that make me...him an accomplish?

• Dave Hounddriver locked this topic