If America reaches 70% first dose covid vaccination by July 4th Anheuser Bush will provide free beer!

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Are they giving free beer to Brits

Remember it will be cold beer,,,:hystery:

26 minutes ago, Explorer said:

otherwise why put this stuff into your body?

Likewise, I respect and can understand your opinion, but why? First of all, I am sick and tired of wearing masks and face shields, not being able to go to our fav resort with out a swab test. Secondly I have enough confidence in the Scientists of the USA, Britain and other first line nations to believe that if there was a major danger it would never make it out of the lab. Lastly I have had so many vaccinations over the years I am probably immune already and dont even know it :hystery:

army shots.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

West Virginia is offering a lotto for folks that receive the vaccine.

1) College Scholarship

2) Ford F150

3) Lifetime Hunting and Fishing Licensing 

4) Hunting Rifles

5) Shotguns

God Bless America!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

In Hong Kong they are offering a $1.3m apartment as an incentive to get vaccinated.  

I've nothing against offering incentives but it does seem a little "iffy" to offer a beer or two but whatever works. 

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

Likewise, I respect and can understand your opinion, but why? First of all, I am sick and tired of wearing masks and face shields, not being able to go to our fav resort with out a swab test. Secondly I have enough confidence in the Scientists of the USA, Britain and other first line nations to believe that if there was a major danger it would never make it out of the lab. Lastly I have had so many vaccinations over the years I am probably immune already and dont even know it :hystery:

I'm with you on this one Scott.  Even for emergency use it has undergone strict, controlled trials and had to be peer reviewed to show it is safer than catching Covid. About as much long term data is known about covid as about the vaccines but for some catching covid is safer. :89:

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm with you on this one Scott.  Even for emergency use it has undergone strict, controlled trials and had to be peer reviewed to show it is safer than catching Covid. About as much long term data is known about covid as about the vaccines but for some catching covid is safer. :89:

That's how I look at it, Snowy, we don't know enough about either but the vaccines are making ill or worse killing a lot less people than Covid is so I'll take my chances with it.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, scott h said:

Remember it will be cold beer,,,

We don`t drink warm beer any more. As for incentives I should have thought freedom of movement would be enough. We have been locked down too long now. I will get the jab.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

In Hong Kong they are offering a $1.3m apartment as an incentive to get vaccinated.  

I've nothing against offering incentives but it does seem a little "iffy" to offer a beer or two but whatever works. 

Beer and guns. It's an American thing. :571b119686cf7_1(72)::cheersty:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

West Virginia is offering a lotto for folks that receive the vaccine.

1) College Scholarship

2) Ford F150

3) Lifetime Hunting and Fishing Licensing 

4) Hunting Rifles

5) Shotguns

God Bless America!

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains
Shenandoah River,
Life is old there
Older than the trees
Younger than the mountains