EED dropped for SRRV holders?

rossh
Posted
Posted

According to a new IATF resolution 119 today, the IATF has removed the requirement for the EED for SRRV holders.  

Item B4 says:

Upon the recommendation of the Department of Tourism, foreign
nationals holding Special Resident Retiree’s Visa shall be allowed to
enter the country without need of an entry exemption document. For this
purpose, Paragraph C of IATF Resolution No. 100 issued on February
18, 2021 is amended accordingly.

Lets hope the BI gets the memo.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As the link is a PDF it is allowed to not post anything else. Just pointing out what's acceptable for those who wont do as this forum asks.  :tiphat:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, rossh said:

Lets hope the BI gets the memo.

Information posted on BI Facebook 4 hours ago, https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/

As they are images best to view on FB.

• Like 3

graham59
Posted
Posted

I always enjoy reading the comments on the BI Facebook page. (I'll bet they don't :unsure:). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, graham59 said:

I always enjoy reading the comments on the BI Facebook page. (I'll bet they don't :unsure:). 

Hilarious)))) "Do we have better needles here in the Philippines or something." My favorite. 

Edited by baronapart
  • Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, graham59 said:

Oh yes, these comments are some good reading!

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Yes the entry exemption has been done away with at least according to IATF resolution 119.

But they still have something called a Travel Pass that is required to be obtained from PRA.

No idea how long that process takes ( I did apply for the entry exemption mid February and heard exactly nothing from them since, nor to my 10 email follow ups. )  but have emailed them today , completed the same inquiry in the " contact me" part of the PRA website and tried to call but of course, no one answers.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Freebie said:

Yes the entry exemption has been done away with at least according to IATF resolution 119.

But they still have something called a Travel Pass that is required to be obtained from PRA.

No idea how long that process takes ( I did apply for the entry exemption mid February and heard exactly nothing from them since, nor to my 10 email follow ups. )  but have emailed them today , completed the same inquiry in the " contact me" part of the PRA website and tried to call but of course, no one answers.

Found the answer on their FB page ( well gf's facebook page as I refuse to use the site ) why they cant update their own webpage , who knows.

Travel pass must be applied for one week before flight to PRA and on return they want a copy of passport bio page, srrv sticker page, copy of stamp of arrival...... makes you wonder what they do with all this info and why they need it, and why their systems arent linked with immigration and and and 1001 other whys........

• Like 1