China should pay reparations for creating Covid-19!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

FFS :shades:

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'm seeing Dr Fauci's World collapsing around him now with actual emails becoming public showing he knew a lot more than he lets on about and links to US funding of the laboratory.  It may even turn out that it was genetically modified and the funding came from the US.

It always seamed strange to me than the media and press briefings are telling everyone that China is the enemy of the West and at the same time the US and a few other Western countries are working alongside China to develop biological agents.

Shady
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

It always seamed strange to me than the media and press briefings are telling everyone that China is the enemy of the West

It would be strange, considering the only public figure who ever said that was the Don

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 6/5/2021 at 10:04 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

It was speculated on 4 decades ago, that Wuhan China would one day release a deadly virus.  It has been mentioned before but worth repeating

Predicted in 1981.jpg

They have released/lab leaked deadly viruses 6 times previously.

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 6/6/2021 at 5:33 AM, scott h said:

Wont make the least bit of difference. Any action by an "international" body will just be ignored by china. Just like the maritime ruling in the South china Sea. 

The ccp hold the "economic" whip hand and they know it. Apply economic sanctions? The ccp will just tell the masses to tighten their belts,,,or go to a reeducation camp.

There are certain advantages to a system of institutional dictatorship :whatever:

Oil embargo and issuing letters of Mark and Reprisal against all Chinese shipping would certainly get their attention.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, robert k said:

Oil embargo

President slapped tariffs on a large amount of Chinese products (Biden so far has not lifted them) with little effect. 

A total embargo is a bad idea in my view. One of the driving factors for Japans attack on Pearl harbor was FDRs steel and oil embargo on Japan in 1941. 

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, scott h said:

President slapped tariffs on a large amount of Chinese products (Biden so far has not lifted them) with little effect. 

A total embargo is a bad idea in my view. One of the driving factors for Japans attack on Pearl harbor was FDRs steel and oil embargo on Japan in 1941. 

I'm not talking about a US embargo, I'm talking about a world embargo. You think China will attack the entire world? I mean Again...Besides the Wuhan Flu?

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, robert k said:

I'm not talking about a US embargo, I'm talking about a world embargo. You think China will attack the entire world? I mean Again...Besides the Wuhan Flu?

I do think it's unwise to back them into a corner.

They would be forced to seek alternative supplies by force and that would place surrounding countries at risk, tie up western military forces in an unnecessary war and leave the door open for third parties like Russia to capitalize on the western countries engagement with China.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I do think it's unwise to back them into a corner.

They would be forced to seek alternative supplies by force and that would place surrounding countries at risk, tie up western military forces in an unnecessary war and leave the door open for third parties like Russia to capitalize on the western countries egagement with China.

I agree but not only the risk of force how many countries when the chips are down look after number one?  There will be countries queuing up to steal the trade. 

I think we all Know somewhere that as long as those in power are keeping their wealth it's OK for the people to suffer and just use the media to blame the big bad West.

Edited by Snowy79

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

My opinion is that we should all wait and see that the so-called truth appears to say. So much speculation from many sides does not solve or diagnose the problem.

There are conspiracy theories more numerous to count. History will tell us what really happened, but it may take a while.

I suggest, respectfully, that everyone chill and wait and see...

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic