Jump to content

China should pay reparations for creating Covid-19!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Covid origin: Why the Wuhan lab-leak theory is being taken seriously." "What is the lab-leak theory?" "It's a suspicion that the coronavirus may have escaped, accidentally or otherwise, fro

The topic is China should pay reparations for covid.  It is not a debate about free speech in the USA.  Lets get back on topic before the topic needs to be closed do to political statements that are n

Or he just wants to take the credit as he would be able to say he initiated the investigation and not give any credit to the former President.  The various scientific reports being released may a

Posted Images

I'm seeing Dr Fauci's World collapsing around him now with actual emails becoming public showing he knew a lot more than he lets on about and links to US funding of the laboratory.  It may even turn out that it was genetically modified and the funding came from the US.

It always seamed strange to me than the media and press briefings are telling everyone that China is the enemy of the West and at the same time the US and a few other Western countries are working alongside China to develop biological agents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

It always seamed strange to me than the media and press briefings are telling everyone that China is the enemy of the West

It would be strange, considering the only public figure who ever said that was the Don

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2021 at 10:04 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

It was speculated on 4 decades ago, that Wuhan China would one day release a deadly virus.  It has been mentioned before but worth repeating

Predicted in 1981.jpg

They have released/lab leaked deadly viruses 6 times previously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2021 at 5:33 AM, scott h said:

Wont make the least bit of difference. Any action by an "international" body will just be ignored by china. Just like the maritime ruling in the South china Sea. 

The ccp hold the "economic" whip hand and they know it. Apply economic sanctions? The ccp will just tell the masses to tighten their belts,,,or go to a reeducation camp.

There are certain advantages to a system of institutional dictatorship :whatever:

Oil embargo and issuing letters of Mark and Reprisal against all Chinese shipping would certainly get their attention.

  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Support
10 minutes ago, robert k said:

Oil embargo

President slapped tariffs on a large amount of Chinese products (Biden so far has not lifted them) with little effect. 

A total embargo is a bad idea in my view. One of the driving factors for Japans attack on Pearl harbor was FDRs steel and oil embargo on Japan in 1941. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, scott h said:

President slapped tariffs on a large amount of Chinese products (Biden so far has not lifted them) with little effect. 

A total embargo is a bad idea in my view. One of the driving factors for Japans attack on Pearl harbor was FDRs steel and oil embargo on Japan in 1941. 

I'm not talking about a US embargo, I'm talking about a world embargo. You think China will attack the entire world? I mean Again...Besides the Wuhan Flu?

  • Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, robert k said:

I'm not talking about a US embargo, I'm talking about a world embargo. You think China will attack the entire world? I mean Again...Besides the Wuhan Flu?

I do think it's unwise to back them into a corner.

They would be forced to seek alternative supplies by force and that would place surrounding countries at risk, tie up western military forces in an unnecessary war and leave the door open for third parties like Russia to capitalize on the western countries engagement with China.
 

 

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I do think it's unwise to back them into a corner.

They would be forced to seek alternative supplies by force and that would place surrounding countries at risk, tie up western military forces in an unnecessary war and leave the door open for third parties like Russia to capitalize on the western countries egagement with China.
 

 

I agree but not only the risk of force how many countries when the chips are down look after number one?  There will be countries queuing up to steal the trade. 

I think we all Know somewhere that as long as those in power are keeping their wealth it's OK for the people to suffer and just use the media to blame the big bad West.

Edited by Snowy79
Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion is that we should all wait and see that the so-called truth appears to say. So much speculation from many sides does not solve or diagnose the problem.

There are conspiracy theories more numerous to count. History will tell us what really happened, but it may take a while.

I suggest, respectfully, that everyone chill and wait and see...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...