China should pay reparations for creating Covid-19!

robert k
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

My opinion is that we should all wait and see that the so-called truth appears to say. So much speculation from many sides does not solve or diagnose the problem.

There are conspiracy theories more numerous to count. History will tell us what really happened, but it may take a while.

I suggest, respectfully, that everyone chill and wait and see...

There have been 6 previous lab leaks of deadly viruses from Chinese labs in the past.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, robert k said:

There have been 6 previous lab leaks of deadly viruses from Chinese labs in the past.

I don't doubt you, but the source of your information, for my edification?

And I stand by my last comment. Even if there were previous "leaks," that proves nothing about the present, even though there appears to be a "smoking gun," here.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I do think it's unwise to back them into a corner.

They would be forced to seek alternative supplies by force and that would place surrounding countries at risk, tie up western military forces in an unnecessary war and leave the door open for third parties like Russia to capitalize on the western countries egagement with China.

So you are saying there is nothing that makes it worth going against China? China has damaged the entire world. I think if we asked Indians that they would say differently. Do you know anyone who has died from the Wuhan Flu?

Edited by robert k
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I don't doubt you, but the source of your information, for my edification?

And I stand by my last comment. Even if there were previous "leaks," that proves nothing about the present, even though there appears to be a "smoking gun," here.

I can't link the report I was looking at before but this should at least give me the benefit of a doubt. Google is being a bit funny. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, robert k said:

So you are saying there is nothing that makes it worth going against China? China has damaged the entire world. I think if we asked Indians that they would say differently. Do you know anyone who has died from the Wuhan Flu?

Maybe we should go after the countries that provided funding for the laboratory and had scientists working inside it. :whistling:

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Maybe we should go after the countries that provided funding for the laboratory and had scientists working inside it. :whistling:

I agree, go after them to their proportionate share and severely punish the government people responsible! You can execute those responsible as far as I care. Is that good enough for you?:hystery:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

I agree, go after them to their proportionate share and severely punish the government people responsible! You can execute those responsible as far as I care. Is that good enough for you?:hystery:

Gets my vote.  In 100% of all scientific studies not one person who has been executed has gone on to commit another pandemic. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, robert k said:

We should be well prepared against any strike they do undertake and many western democracies are increasing military spending as part of that preparation and we also need effective ways to counter the 'slicing techniques' that China has been using to expand influence as well.

And the democracies of the world need to face other challenges from China as well, the economic coercian against Australia, the push into India, the claiming of the 9 dash area against international law, cyber attacks etc.  Those and many others need effective responses.

Is there anything I'd say makes it worth 'going against China'?  Well this is just my personal opinion but an invasion of Taiwan would justify it and so would a Chinese supported invastion of South Korea by the North.

Building fake islands and making claims about the South China Sea that no one outside China believes does not.

And yes an elderly family member (not that that is in any way relevant).

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, robert k said:

I can't link the report I was looking at before but this should at least give me the benefit of a doubt. Google is being a bit funny. 

I still don't mean to doubt you, Robert K...

However the first article you refer to is from 2004. I will stand by my earlier post that past history does not necessarily prove anything about today. I really think that we must, unfortunately, wait and see before passing any judgements. Concrete proof will tell the tale, not innuendo or breathless press reporting, whether from CNN, MSNBC, Fox or others...

Show us all some irrefutable proof and I will be a true believer. But, until then, let's find out, collectively, what really occurred or not? Perhaps we may never learn the absolute "truth?" 

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

It doesn't just happen in China though...:whistling:

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic