Planet Lockdown: How and why the World Bank and the World Health Organization created a false covid pandemic

robert k
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

You're ignoring scientific facts supported by the vast majority of scientists around the world in favor of your own beliefs, and that's your right... just don't expect sensible people to believe you.

As for you blocking me, go for it if you want :hystery: 

You obviously didn't notice that I quoted Mike J over 20 hours ago and the Mike J post you are referencing is barely 8 hours old?:hystery::hystery::hystery::mocking:

You have your helmet on backwards.:mocking:

robert k
Posted
Posted

My post was removed! That's some very one sided moderation! I'd like it back please. GeoffH had been twitting me and you didn't remove his posts, but now he looked like an utter fool so you remove my post?

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

On another board I am a member of, removing posts is called "sending them to the corn field" (a reference to the movie Children of the Corn", or simply "cornfielding" them. The mods here are quicker to resort to it than I would like, but I don't own this board.

That other board has a section called "The BBQ Pit" which has very few rules. Terrifying degenerates mix freely with the general public. Trolls get skinned alive. Something like that is needed here.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, robert k said:

My post was removed! That's some very one sided moderation! I'd like it back please. GeoffH had been twitting me and you didn't remove his posts, but now he looked like an utter fool so you remove my post?

The removed posts from you and another individual included personal attacks. Please review the forum guidelines?

https://www.philippines-expats.com/guidelines/

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

The removed posts from you and another individual included personal attacks. Please review the forum guidelines?

https://www.philippines-expats.com/guidelines/

I see. And this little excerpt from Geoff wasn't a personal attack?

Edited  by GeoffH

Edited by Old55
Removed the rude comment from another member, pun intended.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, robert k said:

I see. And this little excerpt from Geoff wasn't a personal attack?

I missed that thank you for calling it out. I removed the comment yes it was rude. 

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Old55 said:

I missed that thank you for calling it out. I removed the comment yes it was rude. 

Thanks, but I can't help thinking it's pointless. It looks like neutrality in someone else's favor.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

Thanks, but I can't help thinking it's pointless. It looks like neutrality in someone else's favor.

I can see how you may think that Robert, I simply did not see it. If someone posts personal attacks or something you view as wrong please report it using the drop down menu found top far right it looks like this (...) next to the little box thingie.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Automated members message

This topic is now locked awaiting the admins review. Once the topic has been reviewed it may reopen as is or to the admins discretion. 

EDIT:  What a crock of shite this thread has become.  @robert k you have been around long enough to know that moderators attempt to enforce @Jollygoodfellow rules and if you do not like it you contact JGF by message, not by screwing up an entire thread!

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow unlocked this topic
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic