Duterte says unvaccinated people should be injected with ‘vaccines for pigs, in the a**’7

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Shady said:

They need an antibody test, ideally so would anyone before getting a Covid vaccine. Not likely to happen though.

And why would they trust what they're getting jabbed with

The last vax I got and every expat in the PH should get is Hep B. I got the required doses at a reputable medical clinic. A few years later I had blood work done by a doctor in a hospital, I noticed the negative Hep B antibody test. Shocked, I explained to the doctor. She was not shocked, or even surprised at this "vaccine scam". So she gave me doses of the actual vaccine, and then the antibodies later showed up on the test.

Or did she scam you? :whistling:

• Haha 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Or did she scam you? :whistling:

With the antibodies test results? :hystery:  Now that would be an impressive scam.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Shady said:

With the antibodies test results? :hystery:  Now that would be an impressive scam.

Twice I've had doctors try to scam not me but my partner with blood results. The figures are typed in manually.  Both times they tried to sell medication and just two weeks ago they tried to convince my partner she needed an IV antibiotic costing just under 5k peso. All she had was a flare up of what looked like acne so I sent her just to give her peace of mind.

The blood test only cost about 600 peso so we went elsewhere for a second opinion and surprise, surprise everything was within limits.  Previous to that she had returned with a bag of vitamins and minerals after a previous blood test and again her bloods were perfect.  The doctor sold them on the pretext she needed them to stay healthy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 6/21/2021 at 10:26 PM, softail said:

“I am not…I am just exasperated by Filipinos not heeding the government,” he said

Exterminate ze ones who do not obey.  Build gas chambers to get rid of them. (Duterte did not say those things but he is loony enough to do that.)

Philippine people have, in the past, received their best government by not heeding the regime in power.  Here is something worth researching if you do not already know it:

"The People Power Revolution (also known as the EDSA Revolution and the Philippine Revolution of 1986) was a series of popular demonstrations in the Philippines that began in 1983 and culminated in 1986. The methods used amounted to a sustained campaign of civil resistance against regime violence and electoral fraud."

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Exterminate ze ones who do not obey.  Build gas chambers to get rid of them. (Duterte did not say those things but he is loony enough to do that.)

Philippine people have, in the past, received their best government by not heeding the regime in power.  Here is something worth researching if you do not already know it:

"The People Power Revolution (also known as the EDSA Revolution and the Philippine Revolution of 1986) was a series of popular demonstrations in the Philippines that began in 1983 and culminated in 1986. The methods used amounted to a sustained campaign of civil resistance against regime violence and electoral fraud."

In New York and Michigan in the US, they used nursing homes. Then underreported death totals by 50%. Maybe Duterte isn't so bad.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

In New York and Michigan in the US, they used nursing homes. Then underreported death totals by 50%. Maybe Duterte isn't so bad.

The post are beginning to trend  toward politics.  Let's rein it in just a bit and keep other countries out of the discussion unless really applicable and not political.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
On 6/24/2021 at 12:32 AM, robert k said:

Uyghur Muslims must be glad the democratic representatives are making the right choices, even if unpopular?

Except that the person making that decision is NOT a 'democratic reprepresentative'.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

Except that the person making that decision is NOT a 'democratic reprepresentative'.

Sure he is. The peoples congress is elected and they elect the leader. In the USA, the electoral college decides the leader. Just because you would like something to be true and assert it, won't make it so.:hystery:

Edited by robert k

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, robert k said:

Sure he is. The peoples congress is elected and they elect the leader. In the USA, the electoral college decides the leader. Just because you would like something to be true and assert it, won't make it so.:hystery:

The PRC is a single party state, a Democracy implies free elections (but you knew that of course).

Trolling mark... 3/10 :)

Edited by GeoffH

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Robert and Geoff, how about the two of you agree to disagree and move on.  Thanks.