Mailbox Services - Updates?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, TyrionLannister said:

I have been with them about the same amount of time and agree that they have been solid.

I use them a few times a year to aggregate and ship small things to me here and there rates are no longer competitive.  I will still keep them for letter mail because I don't have much and of course for a US address that Vanguard requires but for shipping I will look for a new solution.

Welcome to the forum TyrionLannister. :tiphat:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I have used a mail service and forwarder in 
Seattle for many years - great service and low prices... no state or city taxes and great service. If interested, I can give you their contact information...

• Like 2

TyrionLannister
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

Welcome to the forum TyrionLannister. :tiphat:

Thank you kind sir...

Reading mostly but will make the odd post!

TyrionLannister
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

I have used a mail service and forwarder in 
Seattle for many years - great service and low prices... no state or city taxes and great service. If interested, I can give you their contact information...

Tommy, as a n00b, I can't PM you but if you can message me then I would certainly take that info. 

Thanks in advance!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tommy, new members are unable to send or receive PM's. Is there some reason you can't share it here?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Old55 said:

Tommy, new members are unable to send or receive PM's. Is there some reason you can't share it here?

I see. No reason not to share it with the group...

The company is called Dockside Solutions and has a website called Docksidemail. Reasonable prices, great service too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks Tom. Good stuff!

TyrionLannister
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I see. No reason not to share it with the group...

The company is called Dockside Solutions and has a website called Docksidemail. Reasonable prices, great service too.

Appreciate it Tommy!

Will check it out...

Posted
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, TyrionLannister said:

I have been with them about the same amount of time and agree that they have been solid.

I use them a few times a year to aggregate and ship small things to me here and there rates are no longer competitive.  I will still keep them for letter mail because I don't have much and of course for a US address that Vanguard requires but for shipping I will look for a new solution.

For aggregating and shipping I use ShippingCart. They lost a bag of tea at the height of the Covid lockdown in California and I haven't been happy with their tracking but I've received my packages (minus that tea which they reimbursed me for).

• Like 2

TyrionLannister
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, JDDavao said:

For aggregating and shipping I use ShippingCart. They lost a bag of tea at the height of the Covid lockdown in California and I haven't been happy with their tracking but I've received my packages (minus that tea which they reimbursed me for).

Thanks JD; will look into them as well.

There are plenty of services out there so for me, it is a case of finding one that matches my requirements for minimal letters and more forwarding.