Lab Results: 5 Women Showed Signs Of Rape

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:AddEmoticons04230: Now not only will the Philippines be known for the murder of journalists but also the rape, torture and then murder of women journalists. What will be next? Why can't these people think beyond their own feelings and see what they are doing to their country and how they are making all Filipino look to the rest of the world. The bodies of all five women had bruises or injuries on their genitals, said Ruby Grace Diangson, head of the police medico-legal office. :bash: Investigation of 15 other bodies revealed no sign of rape. Test results on the remaining female body have not been concluded. Four of the five women who tested positive for semen were journalists. The body of the fifth, a passenger of the Toyota Vios that was not part of the convoy, was found with her pants pulled down and showed bruising that indicated resistance during rape. Chief Insp. Dean Cabrera said the evidence showed that her killer stuck the barrel of a gun inside her mouth and fired. Link to the complete story here

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I guess you missed the story about the candidate's wife and sister being raped and sexually mutilated. This is the worst story I've seen in a while, but it is indicative of the violence that is all around us every day. The Philippines is not a safe country. Violent crime is rampant and virtually unchecked. I know its been argued back and forth and many people say they feel safer here than in the West. When I read comments like that, the only conclusion I can reach is that they lived in the worst areas in the West or they just aren't paying attention to what is going on around them in the Philippines.Someone summed up my feelings about the Philippines very nicely on a different thread...'The Philippines is more like Afghanistan than the US.'