Jump to content

Duterte versus Pacquiao


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Old55 said:

What do you guys think? Dirty will run as vice-president and his daughter as president. In that way he can rule Philippines for six more years?

 

From latest readings this senario looks increasingly likely......More of the same.......lets hope somebody else comes forward.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Manager
On 7/2/2021 at 10:15 AM, Old55 said:

What do you guys think? Dirty will run as vice-president and his daughter as president. In that way he can rule Philippines for six more years?

 

Well Sarah being his daughter should be able to talk like her father, QUOTE:  I would say that you are a shit. A shit is a shit.” says President Duterte :smile:

What sort of a president talks like that.

Personally I hope for some new blood in the top and second seat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well Sarah being his daughter should be able to talk like her father, QUOTE:  I would say that you are a shit. A shit is a shit.” says President Duterte :smile:

What sort of a president talks like that.

A bit off topic but forum readers may find this interesting.   Because it is off topic I won't quote source but it can be easily found via Google (drunk nixon says to bomb north korea).

President Nixon, who resigned rather than face impeachment, comes to mind.  A very foul mouth that would make Duterte look like an amateur.   He was also fond of drinking.   Once, while drunk, he ordered that North Korea be nuked.  :Caught:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the tide is turning against Pacquiao. The media are digging up his qualifications especially his political science degree he found in a box of cereal. The head of the PNP was also having a bit of a dig at him as are other politicians. Probably nothing to do with him highlighting corruption is still rife. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Manager
13 hours ago, Mike J said:

Once, while drunk, he ordered that North Korea be nuked

I dont think I would have a problem with that as long as the normal citizens were removed first. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doubtless Mr Pacman is a puppet for somebody else, but it would be most entertaining to see him ( a REAL macho man) black the eye of the foul-mouthed boss man.  :cheersty:

  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
5 hours ago, graham59 said:

Doubtless Mr Pacman is a puppet for somebody else, but it would be most entertaining to see him ( a REAL macho man) black the eye of the foul-mouthed boss man.  :cheersty:

People have been known to pay well to watch that done. :punch_80_anim_gif:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I think the tide is turning against Pacquiao. The media are digging up his qualifications especially his political science degree he found in a box of cereal. The head of the PNP was also having a bit of a dig at him as are other politicians. Probably nothing to do with him highlighting corruption is still rife. 

This out burst for sure going to boost his presidential aspirations, he is saying what so many want to hear.....lets hope the brains behind him can dig up something concrete.

Sadly, crazy how ever IMHO if he happens to win up coming fight his desires will be well on they to success.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
18 minutes ago, RBM said:

lets hope the brains behind him

that is what scares me most if he runs and wins..........

 

 

man behind.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...