Waterloo Station

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well, I'm certainly not going to fall out over something that happened hundreds of years before I was born.

Happy Independence Day my friends. :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

One of my paintings.

4th of July.jpg

Why would you paint a pair of red and blue toilet brushes?    :89:       (:dance:)

• Haha 2

Jack D
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, graham59 said:

Well, I'm certainly not going to fall out over something that happened hundreds of years before I was born.

Happy Independence Day my friends. :thumbsup:

You’re looking fairly well for your age.

But I still remember ‘freed’ slaves who were still alive when I was still a wee child.

Cheers mate!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jack D said:

But I still remember ‘freed’ slaves who were still alive when I was still a wee child.

Does anyone still remember the native American indians 

Jack D
Posted
Posted

Yes I do, plus I still remember all of the other Americans that were not listed before in this topic.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Does anyone still remember the native American indians

I sure do!

I also remember the Babylonians before the Persians, the Gauls and Celts before the Romans, the Britons before the Anglo Saxons, the Anglos Saxons before the Normans, the Aztecs and Incans before the Spanish, the aborigines' before the British. :wink:

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, scott h said:

I sure do!

I also remember the Babylonians before the Persians, the Gauls and Celts before the Romans, the Britons before the Anglo Saxons, the Anglos Saxons before the Normans, the Aztecs and Incans before the Spanish, the aborigines' before the British. :wink:

And the Tahitians before the French; the Filipinos before the Germans, Spanish and Americans took turns?

Sorry mods....took another veer off topic...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

I sure do!

I think that most of us, regardless of what country we were born in, are a bunch of mixed race mutts.   Kind of like my dogs.  Some people ask what breed and I tell them they are BMDs.  After that puzzled look, I explain, "A BMD is a Basic Model Dog".  :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jack D
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, scott h said:

I sure do!

I still would not feel as much at home as I would in England, compared to  being with the rest of these folks. :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1