Indonesia Regulator Allows Ivermectin Use For Covid Treatment

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

vaccines are 100% safe and side-effect free.

I think we will know more about that in years to come.

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Mainstream press has many times said that vaccines have rare side effects.

The thing is... the chance of getting sick from the disease is much higher than the chance of getting sick from the vaccine so most people choose the (much much) lower risk of vaccines.  

But as I've said before, if you don't want a vaccine then no one is forcing you to have one.

The chance of getting seriously sick from the virus is also extremely low. Very low considering Covid-19 is a designer biological weapon created to wreck havoc. It failed miserably on that count. ICUs and hospital wards have been almost empty for more than year. Not counting the plush private clinics in Manila who have all a commercial interest in keeping their 70-plus wealthy patients "under observation".

There have been plenty of low-cost alternatives to wipe the virus, from hydroxychloroquine to Ivermectine. Even doctors in Italy who prescribed hydroxychloroquine instead of following the inane WHO protocol immediately reduced hospitalisations by 90%, and that was more than a year ago.

The biggest damage from the virus isn't the virus itself. It's the social architecture built on fear, panic and uncertainty, brought about by most governments and the self-appointed science gurus.

I agree, anyone is free to get or not get the shot. I will start to get pissed off the moment countries will start to imply that everybody is equal, but vaccinated people are "more equal".

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I'm not going to get into another extended debate since it's clear I'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convice me.

Better that we just agree to disagree eh?

• Like 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I'm not going to get into another extended debate since it's clear I'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convice me.

Better that we just agree to disagree eh?

No intention to get into any kind of debate. We are entitled to having our own opinions and acting accordingly.

All I wanted to say is, I remain skeptical about the mainstream narrative surrounding Covid-19. We might be relatively shielded away by the misery our home countries (UK, US, Italy, etc.) have gone through, but I maintain that all this pain was totally unnecessary...unless it was functional to a very specific agenda, which becomes clearer everyday more.

Edited by Gandang Smile

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

ICUs and hospital wards have been almost empty for more than year.

It seems you have forgotten Indonesia, the country you suggest the Philippines follows.

All of us can name countries where the virus took off and overwhelmed the country's medical facilities.  We can also name a country that got lucky.  Yet many are not willing to admit that the area they are in has (so far) been lucky or that the disease could erupt like it did in other places.  Human nature I guess.

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It seems you have forgotten Indonesia, the country you suggest the Philippines follows.

All of us can name countries where the virus took off and overwhelmed the country's medical facilities.  We can also name a country that got lucky.  Yet many are not willing to admit that the area they are in has (so far) been lucky or that the disease could erupt like it did in other places.  Human nature I guess.

I don't trust statistics reported by the mainstream media. I haven't checked Indonesia specifically but I do remember checking a actual bed occupancy stats in some areas (regions) of Italy and the UK. The press was all about shouting that ICU and even standard wards were at 95% capacity, while official stats reported figures of 10-15%, which is less than seasonal averages.

Again, what I am up against is not the fact that Covid exists and has been infecting and, sometimes, killing people. It's the instrumental use that some portions of our societies made of it, that leaves me highly critical and skeptical.  

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

I don't trust statistics reported by the mainstream media. I haven't checked Indonesia specifically but I do remember checking a actual bed occupancy stats in some areas (regions) of Italy and the UK. The press was all about shouting that ICU and even standard wards were at 95% capacity, while official stats reported figures of 10-15%, which is less than seasonal averages.

Again, what I am up against is not the fact that Covid exists and has been infecting and, sometimes, killing people. It's the instrumental use that some portions of our societies made of it, that leaves me highly critical and skeptical.  

The media certainly doesn't make it any easier. They can write a story any way they want using the same information as one with opposing stories. 

Take your Ivermectin as an example. Covid kills only a small percentage of those that catch it. In Italy Covid pretty much wiped out 70% of those likely to die from it in the first six months. Science caught up and changed treatments, introduced masks,  hand disinfecting and a host of other protocols.

At the same time someone mentions Invermectin as the Golden bullet. The media find a few doctors armed with a stethoscope and a temperature gage saying they've treated half a dozen patients with Unvermectin and none have died.  They report this as proof. 

The opposing media point out it was protocols and the fact that the majority with cormodities had already died so death rates would drop anyway. They also point out that many countries in South America use Invermectin as standard due to cost yet they have some of the highest death rates in the World. 

Now you have half the population thinking its s the Golden bullet and half thinking it's snake oil. 

Edited by Snowy79

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, Gandang Smile said:

while official stats reported figures of 10-15%, which is less than seasonal averages.

So how do you know the so called official stats are true or perhaps it was reported by the media.

Anyway we all know the world is flat so no point debating it. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Maybe... :hystery:

flatearth.JPG

Edited by GeoffH
  • Haha 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So how do you know the so called official stats are true or perhaps it was reported by the media.

No way to be sure, of course. But, at least those I saw from some Italian regions, are compiled semi-automatically by IT systems deployed years and years before the pandemic started.

Exactly my point, though: if no news source can be trusted, better to rely on common sense and err on the side of caution. I have yet to see anybody under the age of 80 and with no serious pulmonary/circulatory or immune system condition, die from Covid. I have never gotten Covid and I have reasonable certainty that I won't get it, unless people are literally getting it on the street and dropping dead.

So why injecting myself an experimental vaccine that, as it has already been admitted by government and pharmas:

1) doesn't prevent getting Covid
2) doesn't prevent spreading Covid
3) actually results in Covid or Covid-positivity, as it's happening in UK, Israel etc.

So, thanks but no thanks.