Almost a US Citizen

Jack D
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ang asawa (my wife) will be ready very soon to apply for US citizenship, and we all can't wait for her to get it done. Since her daughter (my step-daughter) is still a minor, she will also become a US citizen through my wife's naturalization process.

My wife's voice will be heard loud and clear when she can begin to vote in this country (the US). She was the same way back in her homeland. For better or for worse, she voted for DU30.

Whether she is right or wrong with her political decisions, she should have the right to make those decisions with citizenship. Isn't that a large part of what citizenship means in the States?... as well as other countries.

Without getting too political, she says that some things DJT was right about, and other things he was wrong about, but isn't that true for all of our politicians, regardless of what country we are in?  :cheersty:

Edited by Jack D
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack D said:

she should have the right to make those decisions with citizenship. Isn't that a large part of what citizenship means in the States?

Yes but what is your point?  Congratulations to your wife for her decision to apply for US citzenship.  I am sure she is quite excited.  But: Why would this forum care about your wife's political views in the USA?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Congratulations to your wife for her decision to apply for US citzenship. (citizenship)

Thanks

But: Why would this forum care about your wife's political views in the USA?

I didn't limit anything to my wife's political views of the USA. If you actually read what I posted, you would have seen that, and isn't the forum always talking about world-wide politics--e.g., wasn't BREXIT a very long political discussion that never directly involved the USA? 

Did you actually read what I posted?

"Without getting too political, she says that some things DJT was right about, and other things he was wrong about, but isn't that true for all of our politicians, regardless of what country we are in?  :cheersty:"

• Like 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted

But: Why would this forum care about your wife's political views in the USA?

Already answered in reply to Mr. Hounddriver

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

President

Notice that I did not write "President"  I wrote the name of the person @Jack D called DJT.  But that name is not permitted on the forum.  Nor is it permitted to use similar words to get around the censorship.  Thus I will lock this thread as the opener knew damn well that his post is politically inflamatory.  

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Sad 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Automated members message

This topic is now locked awaiting the admins review. Once the topic has been reviewed it may reopen as is or to the admins discretion. 

• I'm Confused 1